Chapter 10

Nialls POV

Charlie was the best at sex, I loved it more than I love food. After she left I went to the woods to see my master, if he ever found out about me and Charlie I'd be dead.

"Hello sir." I greeted my master nervously, even though I've spent most of my life with him i still get nervous talking to him.

"Hello Niall! Is everything going alright with your new house?"

"It's actually going pretty well.."

"And school? No-ones found out your secret yet?"

"Nope! No-one suspects a thing."

"Good boy. I want you to take Zayn and Harry to come live with you."

Zayn and Harry were my best friends, I've known them ever since I was born. They're also stuck in this pack as they also owe their to live the master.

"Zayn! Harry!" They appeared almost instantly.

"Your going home with Niall now. Report back to me once a week or something so I know how your doing." The Master smiled.

The three of us walked home, talking about old times when we used to hang out.

"Remember the time before the war how we all used to train together!" Zayn smiled.

"Those days were the best!" Harry chuckled.

Harry had quite a lot of tattoos, I'd say more than forty maybe fifty, he had dark brown curly hair that he normally put into a quiff. Green eyes and was also quite tall. He had a small stretcher, snake bites and a nose stud. He normally wore his V necks and skinny jeans.

Zayn had half a tattoo sleeve, jet black hair made into a quiff. He had a lot of tattoos too, not as much as Harry though. Brown loving eyes and normally wore earrings. He had only one lip ring but he barely wore it. He would normally wear his SnapBack, skinny jeans and a varsity jacket.

Growing up with these two was fun, but also hard. If the three of us ever went to parties, Harry and Zayn would get all the girls and id normally sit alone watching them slid their tongues down girls throats. I'm not exactly good looking compared to these two.

We made it to my apartment and the boys put their stuff down. Harry went off to explore all the rooms and Zayn went to watch tv. Zayns more relaxed and chilled compared to Harry. I decided to make some food as i realised I didn't have breakfast.

"I brought a couple of blood bags with us." Zayn said to me. I guess this was their first time living in the human world. "Oh Zayn, we eat human food here. It doesn't effect us or anything." Zayn nodded and brought his attention back to the tv.

Harry came running to the living room holding a bra in his hand. Oh fuck! It's Charlie's bra. What am I meant to say.

"Did Niall get the V!" Harry cheekily said.

"Fuck man she must have big tits." Zayn winked.

"Uhm..." I coughed nervously.

"C'mon tell us!" Zayn said putting his arm around me.

I sat down and told them all about Charlie. Now they want to meet her. I can't let Charlie meet these two. She'll probably fall in love with Zayns hair or Harry's cheekiness. What am I gonna do.

_______________________________________________

Thank you so much for all the reads! I can't believe this! This is so much for me. I love you guys so much omg

Thought I'd update today as its Friday yay

What does everyone think of the movie This Is Us? I saw it yesterday asdfgjkl

Follow my twitter @LanielsPiercing

Question: Who do you ship? I wanna know who everyone ships.

Comment and vote:)