Chapter 9

We made our way to the bedroom, still moving our lips together. I pushed her onto the bed and started to undress her, she undid my skinny jeans feeling my length, moaning in pleasure.

I got up to take my boxers off but Charlie did it for me, feeling my whole length in her hands.

Charlies POV

I took Niall's erection into my hands and rubbed it, his moans filled the room.

Without hesatation I stuck Niall Juniour in my mouth, deepthroating, swirling his length with my tongue. He grabbed my head pleading I'd suck faster.

"Charlie..I'm gonna.." And just like that Nialls sweetness filled my mouth, I didnt stop sucking, I went faster and faster swallowing anything that camle out. "Charlie stop." I stopped and Niall flipped me on the bed spreading my legs open.

"My turn." He smirked.

His soft fingers trailed up my thighs near my entrance. Without warning he stuck his fingers in and out. "Niall.. I'm gonna come." He didn't stop till I reached my climax. Panting with breath I moaned so loud you could probably hear me down the road.

He stopped, and laid down on the bed cuddling me.

"How was that?" He asked shyly bearing his head into my neck leaving soft kisses.

"Really good oh my god." I breathed out.

"I need to get going..."

"Stay the night?! Please!"

"Sorry Niall just I'm meant to be with Yasmine.

I got my clothes and walked out his apartment to go to Yasmines, couldn't wait to tell her about this.

____________________________________________

Sorry for slow update. Couple of you are confused on where Niall lives. He lives in a cave normally, but bought an apartment to live in as he's gonna be here for a while!

Also can someone make me a book cover? Shout out in next chapter if you do!

Also thinking about updates on Monday and Wednesday

Vote and Comment