ten

woo !! ten chapters in :)

-----

[Harry's flat, Monday, November 30, 2015, 9:20 pm]

So you're trying to tell me that you've been stitching fucking Spider-Man and Green Goblin kidnapped you because Spider-Man has a damn crush on you?"

Harry thinks for a moment before nodding at Niall. The blonde stares at him, running a hand through his hair before turning to look at Spider-Man who sat sprawled on the couch. The hero lifts a hand and waves at him, leaning his head back against the headrest.

"Is this all some big fucking joke?" Niall asks and looks at Spider-Man with a small smile playing on his lips.

"What?" Spider-Man and Harry ask in unison.

"Like are there hidden cameras? Am I on a prank show? Who's under that mask? Is it Mich—"

A web is shot straight at Niall's lips, and the blonde screams out though it's muffled by the web. Harry looks at Spider-Man who just sat on the couch with his hand held up.

"It's not a prank, mate." He says before putting his hand down. Niall yells out but the noise comes out faint. Harry runs over to him and tries to pull the web off his lips to no avail.

Spider-Man sighs, standing up and limping to Niall, asking for a box cutter. Harry runs to grab one and hands it Louis. He makes work, cutting the web off Niall's lips, careful not to cut him.

When the blonde is happy, with somewhat red lips, they sit back on the couch and Spider-Man tries to explain the whole story, except he leaves out the part where he has a crush on Harry.

"Am I high?" Niall asks the second Spider-Man finishes the story. Harry chuckles but shakes his head. Niall stands up, shaking his head and blinking rapidly.

"Well...I feel like I'm about to pass out so good day."

With that, he scurries out of the living room and out the front door. Harry stares at the closed door with a dumbfounded expression.

"Well, now that he's out of the picture, I was wondering if I could take a shower." He asks, without any hesitation.

"You love to make yourself at home, don't you?" Harry asks and Spider-Man lets out a small laugh. The taller lad stands up and walks to his bedroom, grabbing a towel and some extra clothes.

He goes back to Spider-Man who's sitting on the couch and hands it to him. The hero thanks him and makes his way to the bathroom.

Harry listens as the shower turns on and then he turns his attention to the television, a name repeating itself on his tongue.

When he emerges from the bathroom, Harry is sitting on the couch watching the television.

"Uh, H?"

Harry moves to turn around but Louis' loud protests stop him. He stays facing the television with curiosity.

"Yeah?"

"Um...I think I'm going back to me flat. El is probably worried. But, um, I'm not wearing my mask so can you, like, not look?" He asks.

"Okay." He whispers and he could hear his feet scampering through the living room. Harry can just turn around and he'd see who was under the mask. He'd see him.

But he won't.

He wouldn't do that to him.

When he hears the door open he lets out a breath before talking.