9

| Niyah Caldwell|

I woke up with Lo clapping his hands while smiling.

" Awhn mommy baby so handsome," I cooed while I sat up.

He giggled and I disconnected my phone from the charger  then checked it for any news from Durk.

I seen Moni text something and swiped it away and checked my instagram.

@durk_otf: don't come home at night cause I'm out getting it for you 🙏🏾 i love u Lo #realvulture

I doubled tapped the picture and put my phone down.

Today Lo would be going to his grandma house and I needed to get him ready.

" Come on LoDiddy," I picked him up and went to run us some bath water.

-

After we were both out the tub and dressed. I made sure we both had everything we needed then I grabbed the car keys.

" Come on Lo, walk to mommy." I held my arms out while recording.

He was 11 months and about to turn 1 soon, he only would stand; take 1 step then fall.

He started walking my way then fell.

I stopped recording and put my phone up,

" Progress I guess," I shrugged and grabbed his hand leading him out the door.

-

" I love you og, I love you too baby." I hugged my mama then kissed Lo in his forehead.

He waved to me and I slowly pulled off.

I called Jamyah to see what she was doing today because I wanted to hang with my bitch.

" What you on today boo?" I got in my left lane.

" Trying to go to the nail shop," Her voice boomed through my speaker.

" I'm about to slide on you ku." I turned left and kept straight towards Essex.

I soon pulled up at my destination and hopped out the car.

" Oh shit, Durk let you out the house?" Manly put his hand over his chest.

" Shut the fuck up Jamal." I flicked him off.

" That big ass shirt you wearing, you look a mess hoe." Kyro hopped in the conversation.

" When you're free to go out the state, come talk to me." I put my hand up and walked onto the porch.

" You goin let her treat you like that shorty?" Manly laughed.

" Shut up," He smacked the back of his head.

" George take my picture," I handed him my phone.

Gee and Herb. was the only one I fucked with out heavy out the NoLims.

" You on some federal shit saying governments." He grabbed the phone.

I posed and he took a couple pictures, I bent down and posed one more time then he stopped.

" You goin Get beat thinking you grown," He gave me my phone back.

" Get beat by who shorty?" I scrunched up my face.

" Me." He put his arm around me.

" Boy please," I laughed.

" Get a room you two." Jamyah came out the house.

I flicked her off and posted my picture.

@niyah2x_ : you hoes b dissing lil Niyah but bitch yk you not fucking w me 🤪

@niyah2x_ : you hoes b dissing lil Niyah but bitch yk you not fucking w me 🤪. #GeeTookEm 💗

" Come on shorty," I waved to everybody on the porch as we walked to the car.

|Durk Banks.|

I handed my supplier a sharp three hundred dollars while he gave me four pounds of weed.

" This that good shit shorty, thought I'll let you test it before I let somebody else." He smiled showing his gold grills.

I zipped yo the book bag, it really some good shit. I hit the blunt twice and was instantly high— shit you could smell it through the book bag.

"  Ight ku," I dapped him up before leaving out the house.

-

I reached my small apartment and put my phone and house arrest bracelet on the charger.

I called Niyah and received no answer, I decided to check her social media to get a find of where she was.

I seen a picture she recently posted and paid close attention to her caption.

Who the fuck is Gee?

-