~Chapter Seventeen~

Start from the beginning

He hugged me slightly tighter, and my sobs slowly started disappearing.

"You okay now...?" He asked.

I nodded and wiped my tears on the sleeve of my green sweater. He responded by moving my bangs out of my eyes. I let him. It's only my eyes.

"Jere... would it make you feel better if we went on a date?" Mike asked.

I immediately perked up. I felt those butterflies again as I looked him in the eyes and nodded.

He chuckled again, and pecked my lips. I of course blushed again.

"You're so adorable Jere." He said as he poked the end of my nose. I huffed.

"Where a-are we g-going?" I ask.

"Somewhere cheap... and somewhat scary." I could only make out the "and" of the end of that sentence.

"A-and what?" I asked, kinda scared and excited at the same time.

"Ohhhh nothing." He said, giving off a mischievous look. I gave him a confused glare. Mike pried himself away from me and I got that empty feeling, wanting to be back in his arms.

"H-how should I d-dress?" I asked, I didn't want to be overdressed or underdressed.

"Casual, Jere. And don't worry. You'll be fine." Mike reassured me, along with a forehead kiss.

'Dammit!!! Why are you so taaaaalll?' My thoughts whined like a five-year-old-girl.

"We'll be heading out in a minute too! We'll grab a bite to eat on the way there!" Mike says enthusiastically. He runs downstairs, and of course I follow him down.

~Time Skip To The Mystery Destination ~

We arrive. And what I finds shocks me and terrifies me as I feel myself go a bit paler.

"M-Mike... this i-is a j-joke r-right?" I ask, my stutter getting a bit worse.

"No, but I'll protect you, Babe. There's not a thing in there that could hurt you." He reassures me yet again.

I nod. The place that we pulled up at had a huge sign that was dark and scary, it was probably originally one of the Fazbear signs. Except, in blood-like lettering read;

"Fazbear's Fright; The Horror Attraction"

~A/N~

Well, does the picture give you any hints towards what'll happen in the next chapter? ;)
Phone Dude mentions it~.
Oh, and the pizzeria that they worked at closed down and Mike is currently trying to find a job. He won't let Jere get one since he has this whole "stay-at-home-wife" fantasy.
Anyways, enjoy this chapter! And the next one!
As always, Stay Trashy my Fandom Goers!

♪♥FandomTrashinessMax♥♪