~Chapter Twelve~

I sat there sobbing, for what seemed like the longest time.
  I had overreacted... I know, but I just can't help it. I'm sensitive.
Eventually, I calmed down, and I stopped crying. Then I told him everything. No secrets. Except the cutting... he forgave me, and I forgave him.

~Time Skip; A Few Days Later~

  Boss is making me wear a skirt. He said that he didn't have enough money to keep renting the pants. Although I knew good and well that, that statement was bullshit. I had argued with him, but eventually he threatened to take the job away, I needed the money, so I stopped.

  Mike went ahead and left without me, and I was still trying on/getting used to the feeling of this. I was a nervous wreck. Plus, tonight belonged to a day that I needed my glasses.
  Oh yeah, I have prescription glasses since my eyesight goes on a never ending loop between 20/20 and terrible.
  I did not want to go to work. Yet I did it anyway, I walked in hopefully Mike wouldn't notice the change in uniform...
  "Jere...?" He spoke up, and looked up at me. I saw a pink tint to his face, as well as a tiny bit of a nosebleed.
  My blush grew deeper. I must admit though, I do look good in things like skirts. Anything feminine really, I think it's my mom's fault. "W... what are you wearing?" He asked. "W-well... B-Boss t-told me to w-wear this... s-sorry Mike..." I stammered.
  I sat down in the chair next to his, and played with the hem of my new bottoms. I could sense he was stating at me, and looked at him. "M-Mike?" I asked.
  Then I felt something warm and soft smash down on my lips. "MMMMPH?!" I yelled muffled and confused. Then I realised that Mike was kissing me, for a second, my eyes stayed wide open, then I melted into the kiss.
  I began kissing back in instinct. After a minute or two, which I don't know how we survived that, we separated. And Mike smirked. "You seemed to have enjoyed that Jere~." He cooed. I felt blood rushing up my cheeks so I made a tiny peep, and looked down. He chuckled at that action.
  I spent the rest of the night half-asleep on his lap. The night had less activity. So I could calm down.
  Man... I love Mike...