.2

I kept my head down and didn't bother to look up. I felt sharp pain coming from my wrist. I got up and ask the teacher if I could go to the restroom. Left on that note and I heard someone coming towards me. I ran to the restroom and I guess that person left I rolled up my sleeves and saw mark's why do I have marking on my arms. I went to the library and ask the lady if they had books on ancient things. I went to where she lead me to and on the way I heard rude comments like Slut, Whore Ugly and more things honestly I get comments like that all the time so I don't care. I found what I needed and left. I walked back in class to see Grayson kissing some girl and the teacher asleep. I walk out and went to my locker to get the things I needed for my next class.

'' Hey Slut where you going'' I heard someone say. I turned around to see Ethan and Grayson chasing after me. I went to the girls locker so they wouldn't get me hahha. I walked in and put all my stuff in my locker.

'' Bitch come here'' I heard Ethan say.
'' Why so you can bet me up'' I said to them. I heard them running towards me. I went out of the stall and put my arms out.

'' Go ahead do whatever you want nothing's new anyway'' I said and let a tear roll down my cheek.
'' Okay well if you may'' He said. Right then and there. I felt pain on my face. He slap me and then punch me and I scream and cried. I was on the floor and they kick me over and over again. 

'' HEY YOU TWO STOP'' 
'' GET AWAY FROM HER''
" LEAVE HER ALONE"

I heard people screaming at the I opened my eyes and saw 11 boys standing there yelling at them for of them come running towards them and a boy with black hair and strong arms and a boy wth white hair and a noise piercing holding down Ethan. After that I blackout.

Unknown POV

Me and the guys where walking down the hallway and I heard screaming and crying. It was coming from the girls locker room.

'' Guys do you he that'' Everyone nodded in agreement.
'' Its coming from there'' Jack pointed out.

We all ran in and see two boys kicking a beautiful a girl. Why wold they do that.

'' HEY YOU TWO STOP'' Jc yelled.
'' GET AWAY FROM HER'' I screamed.
'' LEAVE HER ALONE'' Jack screamed.

Me and Jack grabbed the one on the left and The other was running but Sam and Cam got him. The others called 911 and we took her to the hospital. We don't know her but I want to get to know her. Why.