he see's you twerk ×

John •

You were dancing around the house while john laughed at you. You had the music turned up loud and you were just having a good time. "Down in the dm" came on and you squealed because this was your favorite song. You soon moved to the beat and shook your ass. "Ayee, Ayee!!" You said and johns eyes widened. "Holy shit." He whispered as you twerked on his junk. His hand held your hip as you grinded into him.

Sammy •

You always wanted to twerk. You did have a big ass, but you never really had the time. You had looked up how-to's about an hour ago and already had the hang of it. "Sammy come here!" I yelled and he came in the bedroom. "What?" He asked and leaned against the doorframe. I put on some music and turned around. "Look." I said and put hands on my knees, moving my hips and butt. I turned to look at his face and he smirked. "Now that's my girl." He said and grabbed my ass.

Derek •

Derek was on tour but I wanted to show him my new moves. "Hey babe!" He said as he skyped me. "Hiii!" I said and waved. "I wanna show you something." I said and he nodded. I got up, my big t-shirt lifting up a bit. "What are you doing Y/N?" He asked with a chuckle. Before he knew it, I was twerking. I moved and moved until I heard clapping. I turned around and saw Derek and G with their mouths open. "Nice ass Y/N!" G said and I smiled. "Thank you, G." I said and Derek shoved him. "That ass is mine!" He said and I laughed.

Nate •

Nate was always talking about wanting a girl who can twerk. And as of right now, he was ranting about it. "Babygirl why can't you twerk?" He asked sadly. "I can twerk actually." I said and he smirked. "Prove it." He said and I stood up from the couch. I walked up to him and started twerking on his junk. His eyes widened. "You can twerk." He said and I gave him a wink and blew a kiss.