"No boss we don't know any one on her name....wait...are you talking about ur designer head?"

"Yes....but how do u know her?"

"Nothing much...boss has told some of our man to make sure that u r safe so we know everything about ur life...I jst know that u hired her sometime back...she is an orphan...nothing else"

"See arnav...its not me who tried to kill her. You won't trust me but atleast trust ur friend"

"Why are u keeping an eye on me?"
I asked him

"Its none of ur business... I jst wanted to keep u safe"

"Jst the way u had kept mom safe?" I said with venom in my voice...

"Don't bring ur mom in all this....it was not my fault arnav...I got late and they killed her....I jst could not save her...and I will always regret it till my last breadth and I can't let that happen with u or Anjali so I m keeping an eye on you"

" huh...I m not interested in ur life regrets ....let me be clear...stay away from me and my life" with that I turned around ...I know its not him who tried to kill her...but the question is if not him then who?... bcz no one even knows that we are dating... and even someone tried to take revenge from me ....they would not jst go and shoot her...its insane....

" arnav wait...." I turned back again

" what?"

" who is she?.....she is something to u ...I know bcz its not everyday when u decide to come to me...she means something that you even gave up on ur ego and u were ready to bow down to me...so tell me who is she? do you love her?"

" none of ur business "

" arnav...u know I can find out on my own but I think u won't like it"

with that I rushed to him and grabbed his neck in my hand and said

"don't you dare touch her....if I found out that you were even near to her...I will kill you"

but before I could harm him any more Aman pushed me back and told me to calm down...ok...ok

"Aman...its only bcz of u I m letting him go...but not always and specially if he tries to harm her"

"arnav....son...do u actually thinks that the girl that changed my son for good, I will go and harm her...I m sure you love her and now its my duty to protect my daughter in law...." he said rubbing his neck

"NO.....stay away from her"

"arnav...you need my help ...if she has been shot that means she is in danger and you know that only I can help you when it comes to bullets....tell me which bullet is used?...I m sure you can identify it"

"its the same bullet that your gang uses"

"hmm I see..." with that he was thinking about something which I don't know.

"arnav...I will find out...jst tell Aman all the details about her and I m sorry but I have to see her once ...I mean her wound...it will help me to find out/....where is she right now?"

"she is in city hospital.... akash is there to protect her..."

"hmm...ok...let's go then...Aman..car..." with that Aman left.

"why should I trust you?"

"arnav....pls for once forget the past...she is ur present and future...let me help u...once the culprit will be caught...I will leave ur life again.....I don't want you to lose her...I know the feel when someone leaves you whom you loved so much"

with that he left....its 15 years...I never went to him bcz he is jst that man...his rivals attacked my mom and i left him it was bcz of who he is . his whole life spent in killing and he is a wrong person. and my mom suffered bcz of him. in my childhood I started learning about weapons at very small age bcz of my house and the atmosphere. he wanted to make me like him...the mafia king but my mom always stopped me...she saved me from that life .

We left for hospital soon in 2 cars with me in my car and malik and Aman in another...yes I don't call him dad

Soon we reached and I rushed to the khushi's room. Only akash was there . I think he sent all ladies home. And there she is ...sleeping still looking fragile and still looking in pain. I went closer to her..and touched her hand ...it was called. Her body became tense but soon she relaxed after recognizing my touch....of course she will...she is my khushi...

" akash... How is she?..."

" she is fine bhai . nurse checked her ...she said she is improving fast"

" good" soon malik and Aman came inside.

" hello uncle ...how are you?" Akash greeted him.

" fine akash...how are you ?

" fine..."

" jst finish for what you are here and leave..." I said in a angry tone.

" ok son ..." With that he came closer to her...I jst can't stand that he is standing so close to her. I should not have bring him here...what if he hurt her...damm it..

" arnav...she has been shot in her stomach....that too real close....she has been attacked by mafia for sure bcz normal killers don't come to close to their target...it looks like someone was fearless about getting caught. It only happens when you are in a big mafia group. And one more thing.......someone is trying to kill her ....for sure...not to harm her or threaten her but to kill her."
And I grasped....no one can snach her from me...no one

"Is she related to mafia by somehow?"

"No she is an orphan...she lived her whole life in orphanage and then study and then my company... I don't think she is related"

"There has to be a reason arnav...mafia don't kill anyone without a reason...and looking at her I can tell that a perfect plan was made before doing it...she was Lucky that she survived...where she got shot?"

"Near my factory... She went there for some work"

"It means someone was following her and waiting for a perfect time to attack her..."

"Arnav..." I was still lost in my thoughts. Who will try to kill her.? She is so innocent and why any one would want to kill her...

"Maybe they have got to the wrong girl"

"Arnav...its mafia...in this world mistakes are not allowed... Ur first mistake is ur last one"

"What should I do ?"

"Jst relax son...I will take care of everything ...Aman will be with you from now on and specially with her for her protection... And I will try to find out who is behind all of this...it will take some time but I will find out ...don't worry"

With that he nodded to Aman and Aman nodded back..

"Ok...now I will be leaving... Take care son of ur self and of course of my beautiful daughter in law...I m proud of you...she is perfect for you and you for her..." With that he gave me a small smile and put his hand on khushi's forehead and with that he turned to left .

But at coming to door he again turned back and came to me...and handed me his gun...why ?

"Bcz you will need it" I must have said that aloud

"I don't think I still remember how to shoot"

But he gave a small smile and said.

"Of course you do. You are my son...it's in geans...."

With that he left .

"Aman I m hear you can stay outside."

"Ok arnav"
With that he left leaving me with my khushi alone. I went to her and kissed her forehead for quite some times and then I pulled a chair near her bed and laid my head down on her bed and soon tiredness took over me and I fell in sweet darkness

A/n: soon you will know more about what is happening with khushi so wait patiently.

How was it? And thank you for ur comments and votes and views and ur love

Pls comment and vote