''.. Not anymore.. you don't do that anymore..'' Jellal mumbled.

''What do you mean..?''

''Never mind. Just, please don't do something like this anymore Erza. I don't know why you're depressed but I can promise you that life will get better. Believe me..'' He lightened his grip on my wrists, rubbing circles on my skin using his thumbs. ''No, rather, believe in yourself here.''

I nodded. Believe in myself..

''.. Mom and Dad told me on the phone that they're going to have to talk to you about stuff regarding school. I heard the doctors saying that you may be sent to a behavioral institute..'' Jellal informed me.

I sighed. ''Things are really going out of hand, huh..''

''But it's to ensure your safety and get you back on track.. I really don't want something like this to happen again..'' He told me sincerely.

Me either.

Levy McGarden

I let out a deep sigh as I typed out what happened yesterday to Gajeel and Romeo.

YOU'RE A HERO LEV-BEAR!!! - Anon69

Yeah, that must have been stressing but you saved her in time - MetalBolts

I wasn't the only one who did though. Two of my friends helped me - BookLover923

YOU HAVE FRIENDS?! REPLACING US HM - Anon69

I'm not sure if they're even my friends.. and of course not! ;-; - BookLover923

Turning off my phone, I slipped it inside the pocket of my jacket.

Am I even friends with anyone here or am I just fooling myself?

No, no, no! I need to stop thinking like this! I made up my mind the other day with making friends and I'll stick to my word.

I walked into the cafeteria for breakfast. There were crowds of people waiting in line while others were already sitting down with others and eating their food.

I'll just wait until the lines clear up to get something.

Looking around for an empty table, I spotted Lucy sitting by herself. My heart started to beat quicker in anxiety as I tried to decide if I should sit with her or not.

I mentally screamed at myself and started to head towards the table she was at, feeling a bit nauseous as I approached the table. I closed my eyes, sitting down across from her. Lucy glanced up at me.

''Hi.'' I muttered. 

You idiot! She obviously doesn't want to talk to you!

''Hi.'' She greeted simply.

She hates you.

''So, uh.. yesterday was like a roller coaster, huh?'' I laughed to myself awkwardly then became silent.

''Definitely.'' Lucy set down the book she was reading. ''I wasn't expecting to walk into something like that.. I hope she's okay.'' The concern was clear in her eyes.