Chapter twenty-two

The next day Sydney leaves, she said she had an interview today.

I have Niall over and watch the football game and get drunk.

" Niall it's on!" I yell. He jumps in and we watch the game. We screamed and jumped around, when the game was over I had to ask Niall a question.

" Niall what do you think of Sydney?" I ask.

" she's cute." Niall shrugs.

" I know but do you like her?" I ask

" she's a really nice girl, I really like her we get along well." He says smirking.

" yeah." I say quietly.

" Harry do you really like her, I mean, I know things she's never told you, and I don't think you can handle her." Niall says.

" what th fuck is that suppose to mean?" I ask getting pissed.

" I mean she has troubles with her self abs get mother died, which makes things even more harder for her, I just think she should have someone who can handle her." Niall says calmly.

" like you, you know what if you know her so well why don't you date her!" I yell walking out, I go to a pub.

I see a cute blonde and I'm so wasted I'll do anything.

*Sydney's POV.*

I go to surprise Harry and Niall comes out mad.

" hey what happened?" I ask.

" Harry is pissed, you really deserve something better than him." Niall says mad.

" where is he?" I ask.

" I don't know." He says.

" lets go to the pub." I suggest.

When we get there I see Harry kissing a blonde.

I get very angry, he looks at me and his eyes widen I jump on him and he falls to the ground I couldn't stop myself I just started punching him in the face I saw red and I fucking hate him.

Niall pulled me off him.

" fuck you Harry! I hate you!" I scream.

He had blood gushing out his nose.

" if you ever show your face to me again I'll do worse!" I threatened.

I leave with Niall I stayed at his house he hugs me tight.

" I hate Harry." I say.

" me too right now." Niall says.

We hear a knock on the door Niall answers it, I heard him yelling and him slamming the door.

The next day I go home and I take a bath, I see a razor and before I could stops self I grab it and cut into my arm, what he did pushed me to the edge, since I was 14 I've always wanted to kill myself had now I just might. I lay in the tub with blood everywhere. I fall asleep, when I wake up my arm stopped bleeding and I hear a pounding on my door. I get out and put my robe on and answered the door. It was Harry.

" not know." I say rudely.

" I was really drunk." Harry says.

" I'm sorry Harry, you made a huge mistake." I say. I try to close my door but Harry was stronger than me and opened the door and barged in.

" you can be here." I say.

" why?" He asks.

" I'm busy, leave." I demand.

" no, babe I'm sorry, I love you." He says.

I chuckle. " no you don't, your a joke you know that." I say coldly. I try go in the bathroom and shut the food but he walked in age saw the blood everywhere.

" you didn't." He says under his breath.

" get out!" I yell.

" no!" He yells.

" I don't want you here, you are a pathetic, worthless bastard!" I yell, I felt a tear go down my cheek.

" I'm sorry I was just really drunk, I love you I'm sorry give me another chance." He begged, he had tears streaming down his face. " I love you and I'm sorry I know I'm pathetic and worthless and a jerk, but I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He says.

" Harry leave." I say quietly.

He leaves.

I drain my tub and get dressed and lay in bed with arm pretty much cut to pieces.

The next day I put on a long sleeve pink floral dress. I go to town to buy more long sleeve dresses. A boy came up to me, he looked like he's like a gangster.

" hey pretty mama." He says checking me out.

" I'm sorry but I'm not intersted." I say kindly.

" and why not?" He asks pulling me closer.

" because I'm a lady." I say trying to walk away.

" come back here girl." He says.

I ignore him I felt a someone yank my arm, it was Harry.

" get away Harry." I say coldly.

" no," he says.

" Harry you aren't getting me back, forget it." I say rudely.

" I'm sorry babe I'm sorry, I'll do anything to prove how much I love you." He says. I could tell he hasn't slept well his eyes were blood shot and he was kind of pale.

" harry you cheated on me, and I have you my virginity." I say quietly the last part.

" I know babe and I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I was really drunk and I was angry." He says.

" fine one more chance, if you blow this one, I'll rip your dick off." I say coldly.

" thank you." He says kissing me we started making out I pull away.

" I have to go shopping." I say

" let me tag along." He says.

" fine." I say smiling a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think so far and do you think she should of took him back?