Chapter two

I wake up to mom throwing my suitcase on the bed.

" Get up Harry." Mom says.

" Why?" I ask.

" Because, we leave in 2 hours for Dublin." Mom points out. I groan and get dressed and fix my hair I go down stairs and eat breakfast with my sister.

" this is what you get for being a brat." Gemma says.

" Gemma that's enough." Mom warns.

after breakfast I say good bye to my friends and pack my bag. I hate this so much.

" I'll miss you babe." Felicity (my girlfriend) says.

" I'll miss you too, but as soon as I leave we have to break up you know that." I say getting close to her.

" I know but you're not gone yet, and we still have a few minutes left." She says unbutton my shirt.

" Felicity I'm leaving any minute." I say buttoning my shirt again.

She does a fake pouting face.

" don't fall for Sydney neeson, I hear she's a britch in person." She says coldly.

" you heard of her?" I ask.

" Yeah, my mom loves her dad you know that." She points out.

" Right, well bye babe." I say seeing mom walk out of the house.

" Skype me." She says we kiss and I get in the car and I text felicity the while time.

" I heard Sydney is mean." I say.

" Liam's daughter is probably not mean, you can't believe rumors." Mom points out.

She's right I can't just trust by what felicity says.

when we get there the building was big and made of stone it had moss growing on it had vines but kids in red uniforms were hanging outside and I saw a couple making out, awkward.

" Have fun Harry." Mom says kissing my cheek.

" Bye mom." I say getting my stuff I walk in and the head professor shows me around.

" Here is your room you'll be sharing a room with brad." He says. I walk in and it was cozy and it was kind if split up which I liked. I get up my side and make my bed and everything when a guy walked in he had dark hair and dark eyes, he brought in a cute blonde girl.

" hey." The guy says.

" hi, I'm Harry your roommate." I say smirking, the girl gave me a flirty stare.

" Hey in brad and this is Katie my girlfriend." The guy says.

" Nice to meet you guys, I heard that Sydney neeson is at this school, is she a bitch?" I ask.

" No she's pretty nice if you get to know her, she's just preppy, that's all." Katie

" she can be really cool too." Brad says.

" Want to meet her follow me." Katie says taking my hand we go down a few halls until we get to this door we open it and a girl was sitting at a laptop logging out of Skype.

" This is Sydney." Katie says. Sydney looked at me she was pretty.

she has dark brown eyes, high cheep bones a small cute face, she looked innocent, her hair was just like mine brown and curly it went to to her chest, her hair was thick and to her chin and down was bleached, her smile was beautiful too, she had a small waist with hips, it was a cute figure on her, she is also short for her age she looked 12 even though she's not.

" Hi." She says snapping me to reality.

" Hi." I say shyly.

" are you new?" She asks.

" Yes." I say.

" You'll have fun." She says kindly.

"well bye Sydney." Katie says.

" She's pretty." I say.

" Harry do you like her?" Katie asks.

" no I have a girlfriend." I say.

" What ever." She says not believing me.

I mean yes Sydney is pretty but I don't fall for rich little girls like her.

What makes her beautifulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें