chapter fourteen

*Sydney's pov.*

 he pushes me in my hotel room and shuts the door.

" I don't think you realize youre mine, you cant see harry, you fucking slut!' max yells in my face.

" you don't own my im not a dog, i have a life, and i can do what ever i want." i snap. he does an evil chuckle.

he punches me in the face and i fall to the ground he gets on top of me and beats me, i scream and cry.

" you are mine, say it!" he yells in my face.

" im yours." i say trying to stop crying. he gets off me and acts like nothing happened. i go in the bathroom and clean up my face my eye started swelling up and my bottom lip wasn't that good either. i get ready for bed and lay down next to max who wrapped his arm around me, i just wanted to get away from him, he has never hurt me before.

" im sorry i had to do that to you." he says.

you cant take back what he did and hes saying sorry, i hate him.

~the next day.~

i get dressed early and go to Harrys house hoping hes there.

i knock on his door, he answers the door naked. i didn't care i hug him and start crying.

" what happened?" he asks getting mad.

" he hit me." i sob.

" what. that's it im kicking his ass." harry says.

" no don't, please." i begged scared.

" fine, come inside ill make you some tea." he says.

*Harry's pov.*

i make her tea and she tells me everything. it made me mad and i wanted to put him in the hospital.

we decide to have fun today and forget that he hurt her, it worked but than i saw him at a pub with her dad.

i walk in with Sydney behind me.

" hey you fucking douche how are feeling?" i ask coldly.

" what did you call me?" max asks trying to be innocent.

" you heard me, i hear you like beating girls, you fucking pussy, if youre so tough fight me." i say before he could do anything i tackled him and kept punching him, i heard Sydney tell me to stop, but i just want him to learn a lesson. i finally get off him.

" touch her again ill do more damage, oh hello mr. neeson." i say still coldly, i grab Sydney's hand and she didn't yell at me she just kissed me passionately and after we both just get some ice scream.