Chapter nineteen

*Sydney's pov.*

I get to my hotel and lay on my bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to my manager throwing clothes at me.

" what are you doing?" I ask.

" get the fuck up, you have modelling to do." She yells.

I get up and get dressed and eat my cereal.

" so I hear you're dating Harry styles." She says smiling.

" yes I am." I say blushing.

" perfect that will sound good with press, Sydney neeson loves Harry styles, they are in deep love."she says with an evil smile.

" why tell the press about my business?" I ask.

" because you dating Harry styles will make you big." She says like it was easy.

" I'm famous already." I shrug.

" honey, daddy isn't going to make you as famous as Harry will." She says. I groan.

" I don't care, I love what I do, and I love Harry." I say honestly.

" that's cute, lets change your words to just I love Harry he's so cute and funny and good in bed," she says.

" no listen honey, if you say that to the press, the only thing you'll be able to say to them next time is that I got fired for being a total bitch." I say irritated.

" ok let's say you said you like Harry a lot and he's a kind and funny." She says kind of scared.

" that's what I thought." I say coldly.

What I've learned is if you let them speak for you, everything goes wrong.

I get in the car I text Harry simple little text like hi, how are you, and bye.

I get to the modeling place and get in the make up chair and they do my face and put me in clothes, I just do simple poses.

" wow dating Harry is giving you confidence." A girl says chuckling.

" what do you mean?" I ask.

" look for you're self." She says handing me her phone.

" Sydney neeson has cheated on max from the wanted, with one direction Harry, and flipped off paps when trying to tell her she shouldn't cheat." I read.

" you're a total slut, I'm totally tweeting that." Another model says.

" this is all wrong, I never cheated in max, he hit me and I dumped him for Harry, and I flipped the cameras off because they wouldn't leave us alone." I say irritated.

" what ever." They say.

" I didn't cheat." I say upset.

When I get back to my hotel I see my manager, she knew I was made.

" I can't take it I can't do shit! I'm still that fucking bad girl, you make me look good now!" I demand.

" I will get onto that." She says seeing me starting to cry.

" I need to go, if Harry calls me tell him I'm out." I say.

I go out to the street and walk tired of all this, I can't win, this happens all the time, it's annoying.

I run into someone, and it's max, great.

" hey." I say irritated.

" hey, look babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He says trying to act all innocent.

" max, hitting a girl isn't a mistake, it's pathetic." I say with sass.

" I know and I'm sorry." He says.

" I'm sorry max, but we are never getting back together." I say walking away from him.

I go back to my hotel and start packing I just want to go home, not with Harry, or dad, alone, I want to go back to my flat in Dublin, I just want to be alone, I know It sounds like I haven't been working much, but no, for thoughs two weeks with Harry has been my only freedom for years, it's nice to regroup and just be alone.

" where are you going?" My manager asks.

" Dublin." I say calmly.