Dream [edited]

Sorry senpais i cant really find the time to keep updating this story. I have to much test and homework that i have to do. But please do read storys from my account. And also please message me if you have ideas for this story im running out of ideas of what to do or stuff XD. Here is a good length chapter.

(Kiritos POV)
I woke up. I saw (y/n)'s face. I felt myself go red. Why is she here? I suddenly remembered last night and covered my mouth from shyness. Her eyes then went open. Her eyes were filled with fear.

(Your POV)
I woke up next to Kirito. I remembered what happened to my dream. Asuna had tried to kill me. I grabbed my pillow and went back to my room without saying anything. I layed down my bed and closed my eyes. Was it really a dream? What if its true. Is Asunas personality really like that? I ended up falling asleep.

(Kiritos POV)
(Y/n) went without saying anything with a fear expression. What happened? I wanted to ask her but her expression made me stop. I went to look at her room. She was sleeping. I closed her door. I went back to my room and looked at my inventory. There was a message from ASUNA.

Asuna, the girl from the first boss. It read;

Oh, hi Kirito-kun. I was wondering if you and Kuro can go to the beach right now? At floor (Random Floor number). 12:00 pm sharp okay!
                                                              - Asuna

I replied yes. I knocked at (y/n)'s door. She opened it. "What?" She asked. "Asuna said that we and the group should go to the beach." I said. Her eyes widend. "Y-y-yeah! L-lets go!" She said with a worried expression.

~Time skip~
We finally arrived at the beach. It was 12:00. I told the others that i put the watermelon at the forest. I sat on a beach chair and relaxed. I looked at Asuna. Shes so hot. (Me:DAYUUUM!)

1 hour later...

(Y/n) ran to me. Then she asked me if she can get the watermelon. I nodded.

(Your POV)
I asked Kirito if i can get the watermelon. He nodded. Flashbacks started to appear in my head remembering what had happened to my dream earlier.

I went to get the watermelon. I took the bucket, and started to walk back to the beach.

I suddenly trip. I look up to Asuna. "Ah hey asuna." I spoke.

She took the bucket herself. "You don't deserve all the attention Kirito is giving you." She spat glaring at me. "Two faced bitch." I mumbled but she heard it. "What did you just say? You see... Weak cockroaches cant fight with me." She pushed my forehead with her forefinger. I gritted my teeth. "But you may never know if they're poisonous." I spat back.

She clenched her fist.

She walked towards me before slapping me on my cheek.

"Don't mess with me Kuro. Stay away from Kirito or you will die. You dont know what im capable of." She walked away before glancing to me one last time.

I took the bucket and went back to the beach. "I got the watermelon!" I shouted and liz took the watermelon cutting it in pieces.

I went and sat on a beach chair glancing at Kirito. He once again looks at Asuna while he was blushing. I was jealous. My head hurted so i went to take a walk. I found a big rock so i climbed and sat at the top. It was getting dark.

I saw the cresent moon slowly goes up

I saw the cresent moon slowly goes up. What should i do now? I looked at my back and saw asuna standing behind me it gave me a shock i stood up. "Hey cockroach i have good news for you. Me and your precious Kirito are now together. We are soon gonna get married next 2 weeks." She told me. I tried fighting the tears. It just made my eyes a bit watery. Asuna then pushed me. Then i soon realized what was going on. I was falling from the high rock to the shore.

(Asunas POV)
Hng! She dead. That bitch is dead finally! I chuckled. I can't believe shes dead! I went back to Kirito. We held hands as he pecked my lips."Hey Asuna have you seen Kuro?" He asked me. In the dump Kirito. I shook my head pretending not to know anything.

(Your POV)
I tried swimming but couldnt. The waves was pushing me and the water was cold. I tried to breath but also couldnt. The water was freezing me. I manage to breath a long one but i ended up sinking at the bottom at the sea trying to message Kirito.

(Kiritos POV)
(Y/n) messaged me.

Kuro:
Kirito help me

My eyebrows furrowed at her message. What? I checked through the map. Why is she on the beach? At this hour? I quickly stood up and went to where (y/n) was. I jumped down the water searching for her. There i saw (Y/n)

(Your POV)
I opened my eyes. Kirito was cpr-ing me. I coughed water out. I cried and hugged Kirito.

It took a few moments to get my warmth back as Kirito tried to let me warm.

"Thanks Kirito! Also please keep this a secret to any one that i almost drowned!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I felt his cheek got warm. I knew that Asuna's gonna kill me. But better done than not doing it dying than dying and not doing anything. I waved goodbye as i teleported to my house.

(Kiritos POV)
(Y/n) kissed my cheek and went back home. I messaged the others and said she was fine. I told them that (insert an excuse). I also went back home. She was already sleeping. I showered before going in a deep sleep.

(Your POV)
I woke up in a dark room. My hands and legs were tied up. What the hell? I was against a pole, a few scratches was visible on my arms. My body shivered as soon as a noise was heard not far. My eyes widen from what i saw.

This chapter was to long about 1'000 word or so...
So thanks kgtwyman21  for saying that you love this story. Ill make sure that i update quickly. Sorry for grammer
See you next time people~