Chapter 3 | Username [[edited]]

(Kiritos POV)

Everything was going so peacefully until Klein had to go back, reason? He ordered a pizza. He swiped up to the menu after that, he looked unsure and uncomfortable. "Hey Kirito. Where's the log out button?" He questioned. I laughed at him before swiping up to the menu, my finger trailing the settings, that had no log out button. Where did the log out button go? "Maybe its just a bug?" Kuro confronted, her eyebrows furrowing. I swiped my menu up, revealing still no log out button. I ruffled my hair in annoyance. "Well, they better fix this bug as soon as possible, so we can leave as soon as possible." Klein shrugged.

-Time skip to the announcement-

I opened my inventory, a mirror was inside. I equipped the blue mirror. I inspect the mirror until a scream broke out. I look beside me to see Kuro surrounded in blue light. "Kuro!" I looked at the blue light emgulfing me as well as i watched the blue light eat the players up. The light disappeared moments after, as the centre crowded with screams and clatters.

"Kuro? Klein?" I called out, searching around me. "Kirito?" I turn my head towards the voice. An adult yet young guy was in front of me . "If you're Klein... then where is Kuro?" Klein asked, his gaze falling to a girl sitting on the ground with a hood around her head. She turned to our side sheepishly laughing. "Im Kuro." Pieces started to stick up. My eyes widen. I looked in the mirror that i was holding.

It was me.

(Your POV)

The blue light engulfed me. I could feel my black hair falling down on my shoulders. What? I looked at the mirror.

No way!

The real me was in the mirror. I looked at where Kirito and Klein was. The blue haired boy became the familiar raven haired boy from my school. Kazuto.

I sat on the ground pulling my cape on my head. "Omg!" I mumbled. As the two were talking, both attention diverted from me. "Im Kuro." I laughed sheepishly before standing up. Not knowing how long we would be staying here.

(Kirito POV)

Its been almost a month since this death game started and over 300 players already died in the past month. We were getting ready to fight the first boss. As the chief, Diabel said that we had to form groups into 6.

 As the chief, Diabel said that we had to form groups into 6

I asked Kuro if she can party with me. I searched for a while, there sat a lonely girl in the corner of the stone stairs. Does she have a partner already? Kuro and me stared at eachother before nodding as we approach her. Looking for her bar, Asuna stood as her username.

"Hey wanna Party?" I asked her. She nodded, her orange hair sticking out. Great im stuck with to girls who are t going to reveal what they look like.

-time skip- [lazy author]

(No one POV)

"SWITCH!" Kirito called out, Kuro sprinted to the boss, hitting him with her sword skills. "Kuro wait!" The  sharps claws clutched her cape, barely touching her, the cape ripped in pieces as the claws pulled her cape away. Her (h/c) flowing in the wind, shreds of her coat disappearing. Kuros identity revealed itself, making Kiritos eyes widen.

(Kirito POV)

Her bar dropping down to orange, i threw her a healing potion. She drank it and her health went to green. She mouthed 'thanks' and i gave her a nod.

The other groups distracting the boss. Asuna took the chance, taking away the life until the it turned in to yellow. The boss only had half health left. The boss seemed not interested to the other groups but Kuro. His gaze was at Kuro, his feet moved up, slowly walking up to Kuro. I went in front of her, blocking the blow. " I went flying with Kuro behind me. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?" I asked panicked and she replied with a nod. The other groups kept attacking until he had a low health.

In the end, group A had the item. People were cheering, but one guy was on his knees, bawling his eyes out. "Its your fault!" He began. "Its your fault why Diabel died! You could've warned us! You're a beta tester aren't you!" He shouted other people siding him.

"Hes a cheater and a beta tester he could have shared all the information to us!"

"Thats right!"

"A beta tester and a cheater! A beater! Thats what you are!"

-shit went down at this point-(skip)

(Your POV)

Kazuto exited the room to the next village. "Hey Kazuto! You don't mind me coming with you right?" I called out showing him a smile.

"Yeah" He said, a red hue clouding his face before turning his back.

Heyyyyyyy senpai tachi~
Hope you all liked this long ass chapter. Im sorry if this chapter has grammer. And sorry if you didn't like the plot!
Bye senpais~