Lesbians in School Closets.

Kiss and tell

"Psst Cassie ! "

"Cassie!"

"For fuck sake Cassie !" the silent classroom was now filled with Zara's angry voice.

"Cassie could you kindly tell miss Zara here to mind her language in my classroom" mrs Langley called in an amused tone.

Oh shit balls.

"sorry miss" we both murmured, turning around I hissed at Zara " what the fuck do you want !"

She grinned at me, her pearly whites gleaming, it was kinda creeping me out. Giving her the stop creeping me out look she still carried on whispering " meet me in the supply closet next to the science labs"

"You do know that anyone listening might think were beans" I told her smugly

"Do I look like a bean ? " she asked giving me the wtf why is she such a weirdo look.

I snorted my unattractive snort " lesbian dumbass!"

"Ohhh, you British are so weird" and turned around to talk to a boy.

picturing shanaynay saying oh no you didnt I snorted with laughter earning a couple of why isn't this girl in an asylum looks. Oh shananay why you so funny ? Shane damsons awesome. I started chuckling to my self.

"Care to share the joke ? " a deep sexy voice rumbled from behind me and I swear I jizzed all over my seat.... Joke I didn't that would be disgusting.

"I was just thinking to my self how much fun it would to be shananay " I told Daniel swivelling around in my seat so I could ogle him. Hey a girl can look.

"You like Shane Dawson?" he questioned his eyes widening in surprise.

"Fuck me yes!" I replied. WTF why did I have to say that in front of a guy I'm such an idiot now he's going to think I'm some sex obsessed slut with torrets.

But he laughed surprising me, " Seriously if your funny I wonder what the rest of the Scottish population are like. You swear so much "

" Well apart from our drinking habits and swearing we are pretty boring people " I grinned at him.

"I'd still love to go, maybe you can be my tour guide? " he winked at me. The bell rang signalling the end of the period and I just sat there staring after him blinking like an idiot as he walked away calling casually over his shoulder " bye Cassie !"

Zara tapped me on the shoulder brining me out my trance, announcing loudly "To the supply closet!" like a super hero, God I loved that girl.

Bundling blindly into the closet we giggled and both went sprawling onto the floor as I tripped over a bucket.

"where the duck is the light ?" squealed Zara

"Like I should know it's pitch black" I shot back

"I think I can help you there ladies " a gruff male voice filled the darkness.

I screamed and so did Zara clinging onto each other. laughter erupted as did the lights, blinking at the sudden light I soon realised that the gruff male voice belonged to Daniel who by this point is doubled over shaking with laughter. I hit over the head causing him to grunt.

"Not funny !" Zara shouted at him.

"But. You. Should. Have . Seen. Your. Faces." he gasped out between laughter.

I frowned " How'd you know we'd be in here?"

He straightened up wiping away tears "Over heard some guy from english in the hall telling another guy you two where heading here for some lesbian fun, so I thought I'd scare you" he finished grinning smugly"

"I am not a bean " I squealed indigently

Daniel gave Zara a questioning look, "Some Scottish shit meaning lesbian" she answered sighing.

"Oh I knew that " Daniel said giving me a meaningful look. Holy fudge balls he knows I like him. Shit shit shit.

"Well my fun is over, time to leave you ladies to your lesbian devices"

Zara slapped his arm as he walked to the door the turned to me giving me the your so dead for not telling me stare. Yep I'm dead.

"Ummm guys, were locked in" Daniels panicky voice brome the stare.

"How the fuck ?!!? " Zara screamed.

Oh yeah I'm so dead.