chapter 3 - The Invite

Kiss and Tell

Sooo I had some free time during studying for my exams and decided to write another bit soo here it is :D hope you enjoy and please please please please comment so I know how to improve :) thanks a bunch with suger cakes on top :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later I'm Slaming my new locker closed when I come face to face with BFG no.2

"So umm like are you like emo ? " bimbo asked me in what you could call a pitch only dogs could hear.

"Are you like a blonde bimbo ?" I mocked in the same tone.

She blinked once taking it in, I sighed and folded my arms waiting for the insult to sink in, this girl seriously wasnt all there. It was as if the lights were on but no one was home.

"That's sooooo like hurtful " she retorted rolling her eyes.

"Oooooh burn, gonna go slit my wrists now" sarcasm seething through every word.

Turning my back on bimbo, I walked swiftly away before she could even react. Quickening my pace I rounded the corner without even looking and collided with a hard chest.

Seriously just like that, I was in one of those stupid American teenage movies. Except I know I wasnt going to get the guy and win prom queen, hell they were lucky if I even showed up to prom.

"Shit Cassie I didn't see you there ! " exclaimed Daniel, grabbing me before I could fall.

"Not your fault, I wasnt paying attention" I grinned at him and randomly punched his shoulder.

Yeah, I just punched his shoulder. What girl fucking punches a guy on the shoulder. Oh yeah me.

Daniel cleared his throat trying to bring me out of my mental rant at my self.

"So umm.. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come over to mine this weekend if your not busy?"

OH holy fudge cakes....... mental celebratery dance it is.

"Oh and bring Zara and the crew and we can make it a mini party" Daniel grinned and strolled on casualy.

I just stood there like the dumb fuck I am, in the middle of the corridoor students pushing past me. I can't believe I thought he was asking me over, just us. Jesus when did I turn into such a girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooooooooo, can you get the wine ? " Zara pleaded with me.

" I suppose one bottle from my mum wardrobe wont hurt" I said grinning mischeivously at Zara.

" Sweet !" Jared one of zara's buddies butt in.

"Who said I was sharing with you" I said my face serious but couldnt help cracking into a grin to show I was kidding.

"Nae danger, power ranger" Jared replied immitating my Scottish accent to perfection.

I playfully hit him over the head with my book and laughed. Hey this guy was funny and looks to die for with chocolate brown hair, a tan to die for and deep brown eyes. Too bad he's as straight as a round about.

Zara tapped me on the shoulder and I swiveled to talk to her.Tucking a stray bit of hair behind her ear she leaned in and wispered in my ear.

"I've got to talk to you tonight, meet me after school at my locker and we'll go somewhere queit to talk"

I nodded my head and drifted off into a world of my own. I wonder what she has to tell me, I suppose it will just have to wait till tonight.