Part 2

So I tried super duper hard to make this longer and failed miserably awk well at least I tried :)

I didnt really get any feed back last time so I dont know If its crap or not sooooooo please please please please :P can I have feedback Ill love you all forever and ever and ever

ANd ever........

Have a cyber cupcake for reading this :D

leigh xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class this is Cassie McDonald "

30 eyes looked me up and down, some looking interested others looked like they couldnt give a fuck.

I felt like a deer caught in the headlights, stuck at the front of the classroom with a teacher

who thought perms where still in fashion.

"Cassie here, is from the UK" Mrs frizz went on to add, I wonder if shes ever lost a brush trying

tame that beast of a bush.

"Um, hi " I said akwardly

A sterotypical blonde poped her gum in the back row and raised her hand.

"Yes Ashley ?" Mrs Frizz said tiredly.

"Is'nt she supposed to have like umm a British accent ?" AShley enquired innocently, god what a

dumb fuck. She wasnt exactly helping the image of blondes, then again I think I see roots.

I answered for mrs frizz this time with a smik, "I'm from Scotland, which is apart of Britain, we dont all have English accents which you all seem to brand us with."

Her gum popped loudly in the silence that followed this, maybe I shouldnt have been so blunt but the girl already got on my nerves, looks like I'm not making many friends.

Mrs Frizz interupted the silence "You can go sit by Zara dear."

Zara raised her hand reluctantly so I knew where to sit, I quickly made my way to my seat, my bag bumping into desks as I went.Sinking into my seat, the wispers of the class turned into chatter as Mrs Frizz searched her desk for the lesson plan.

Zara turned to me, the smirk on her lightly freckled face growing into a full streatched grin.

"Well you dont hold your self back"

I returned the smile "Where I come from that was nothing"

"Hate to pop your bubble but here they dont exactly like that"

"Hate to pop yours but I couldnt give a shit"

Zara laughed and held out her hand. We shook hands grinning at each other,

"Look Zara's found a lesbian buddy already" The blonde bitch Ashley sneered.

I was about to say something sarcastic when Zara retorted back.

"Hey Ashley, how do you drown a blonde ?"

She smirked and carried on not waiting for an answer

"Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool"

Ashley flicked back her hair extensions and stuck her middle finger up at Zara.

Zara only laughed and turned back to me.

"Looks like you'll fit in just fine "sarcasm thick in her voice.

"Just the way I like it " I grinned micheivously at her.

"This should be an interesting year" Zara murmerd turning her attention back to Mrs Frizz who had

finaly found what she was looking for and was franticly trying to get the attention of the class.

I zoned out for the rest of the maths lesson, I had already covered this at my last school. I gazed out

of the window and watched as the football team practiced. Well I suppose here its called soccer.

The bell rang breaking my trance, Zara shifted her long wavy cheastnut hair over her shoulder and gatherd her books.

"Whats your next class?"

" Ummmm.. English with Mr Robston" I said picturing the table I had learned late last night.

" Me too" Zara grinned at me, and waited for me to collect my books.

The rest of the morning flew past and soon the luch bell rang, Zara invited me to sit with her friends.

As I took the route Zara had shown me to the cafeteria a familiar voice called my name. Daniel.

Smiling nervously at him I waited for him to catch up.

"Hows your first day going then Cass"

"Its been alright." my answer short and simple "keep him wanting more girl" my bestfriend Lacey's voice wispered in my head, making me smile.

"I heard you made quite an impression on the BFG's"

" The BFG's? " I asked laughing.

"BIG FAKE GIRLS" He explained grinning, his hazel eyes full of mischief

"Well there certainly no big friendly giants" I murmerd.

They had been giving me evils all morning when they passed me in the hallways.

Zara wasnt exactly theyre favourite as well.

"So who are you sitting with for luch" He asked changing the subject.

"Umm, Zara Peterson "I said watching for his reaction.

"Great because it just so happens that I sit with her at luch. Follow me noble lady and I shall direct yee

to yee old dinning table."

I giggled, somthing I never do. Im just not that type of girl, jesus what am I turning into.

And followed him to Zara's table, looks like it is going to be an interesting year after all.