The Murderer Is Finally Caught

A/N: Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I've been really really busy. This will be the last chapter of the book unless i later decide to write an epilogue. thanks for reading. enjoy the rest of the book. 

DamonSlover 

xoxo

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Jake's pov  

I was sat on my couch drinkin a beer when there was a knock at the door. I put my beer down on the table and walked to the door. I opened te door to two police officers stood there. "Can i help you officers?"  

"We need you to come down to the station with us. Its about the murders"

"Sure. Whatever i can do to help." As i turned round to rab my jacket one of the officers grabbed my arms and put handcuffs on me. 

"You are under arrest for the murders of Anna Smith, Katie Goodman and Deanna Johnson." e read me the rest of my rights but i tuned out. how did they find out?  The ride to the police station was slow and brutal.   

When we finally reached  the station i was shaking and almost crying. I just wanted to know how they found out about me. I was taken into an interview room where two police officers sat opposite me. "So Jake, we want to ask you a few questions about te murders."

"I want a lawyer" the male officer nodded his head and got up and went out of the room. He came back 10 minutes later with another man in a suit. "Hello Jake. I'm your lawyer Mr Lewis" he putout is hand for me to shake and i took it politely. 

"Now. Where were we? Why did you do it? Why did you murder those girls?"

"They deserved everything they got. They ruined my life so now ive ruined theirs."

"What do you mean?"

"Their parents. Alison was supposed to be my wife, the mother to my children. Not his! Shes my true love. She is te one person that i love most and he took that away from me! So i took away the one person he loved most in the world. His daughter Katie. As for Anna and Deanna well their parents were supposed to be my friends and then they just turned on me. So i killed their daughters"    

"We will see you in court" 

Six Months Later 

It was over. It was finally over. Jake had been thrown in jail almost six months ago and now life was finally starting to go back to the way it was before he murdered those three innocent girls. Families were getting on wit their lives. Of course the town built a memorial garden so that the girls would never be forgotten.  They might be gone but their memories would live on forever.  

..............................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I know the chapter isn't very long but i wanted to end the book on a positive note and reveal the killer and is motives as quickly as possible. Thanks for reading. hope you enjoyed  the book.

Love yas

DamonSlover

xoxo