Chapter 3

He watched his wife pace the living room floor, the tears still streaming down her face. It has been this way ever since their daughter Anna went missing ten days ago. Their was a knock at the door. His wife looked at him with a hopeful look in her eyes and they both walked to the door together. They were praying for good news. He opened the door to two policemen, he invited them in.

They all sat down on the sofas. One of the policemen looked at him with a solemn look in his eyes. "We have some news about Anna" his wife Molly looked at the young officer with a hopeful look in her eyes. "It's not good news" he felt Milly stiffen next to him. "I'm so sorry, but we have found Anna's body in the woods outside of town. She was murdered" he felt his world crumble around him, his wife was sobbing hysterically next to him. His daughter was dead. Murdered. Who would do such a thing to his sweet, innocent Anna?

"We will leave you to have some privacy" the officers got up and walked out of the front room. Seconds later he heard the front door open and shut.

A Couple Hours Later

His good friend Chris Norman sat opposite him in shock. He was like Anna's uncle. She even called him Uncle Chris. He had always doted on her, bought her birthday and christmas presents, he was the only one who managed to cheer her up when her pet dog poppy died when she was ten. He was just as shocked as anyone else as to why anyone would want to do this to Anna. His wife Milly had curled up in Anna's bed an hour earlier and cried herself to sleep.

He was still in shock. Half the town was in shock from the news that Anna had been murdered. Everyone who knew Anna was extremley shcocked by the news. Her best friend Sara cried when he called her house to tell her the news. Her mother said she was still crying now when she had phoned to see how we were doing.

He wanted the cops to find the sick bastard who did this before another girl was kidnapped and murdered by this person. He didn't realise that while he was sat at home greiving for the loss of his daughter another young girl had already been kidnapped and she would be dead by the end of the night.   

_____________________________________________

A/N: So what do you guys think of the story so far?? Let me know in the comments.

Love Ya's

DamonSlover xoxo