A New Hope

It's been four months since my breakdown and when I gained a little hope. Me and Toriel became best friends now. My hope is slowly fading away. But then it all change when Toriel came up to me crying. "What's wrong Toriel? " I asked. "Asgore broke up with me." Is this actually happening I hug her "I'm so sorry did he say why?" I asked her drying her tears. " he said because he never really loved me he just wanted to be with someone so people would hang out with him more" She said.
I asked where he lives it's no that far from my house. I walk down there with my left eye glowing blue that happens when I'm angry. Toriel is trying to calm me down but it isn't working. I found the house I knocked on the door.

    He Opens the door "hello? Can I help you?" He asked

He Opens the door "hello? Can I help you?" He asked. I punched him in the face and said "how could you do that Toriel she didn't deserve that she is that most funniest smartest most beautiful person there is she is just so perfect and you didn't deserve her to began with" we get in a fight and I win. Toriel comes up and hugs me and kisses my cheek " thank you so much Sans" she said. Then she hugs me tightly and hug her back but as I try to pull away we just look each other in the eyes we start to lean in to kiss. Then her phone rings she has to go home. She kisses me on the cheek and leaves. I go home and think about today.
I can't believe I was so close but so far to kissing Toriel I wonder if she likes me. I'm just gonna give her some time before I see if she does because I want her to have time to make sure she is ready for another relationship. But I really want to kiss her but I'm gonna give her her space. So I don't mess it up like always. I think I'm going to go to sleep for awhile thinking about her.