A blast from the past (part one)

It's 8:50 class is starting the teacher says we will have to wait a little bit before we start class. Oh look it's papyrus and undyne of course they're late they don't really care. Wait it's her the girl from the bus she is in my class!?
    She sat in the seat beside me. Oh my God I'm starting to stare again. I look away and pull out my notebook and began to draw the teacher called my name and I didn't say anything I just raised my hand. Then he called Toriel I look up to see her raise her hand and she said here.
   That name it's so familiar I can't put my finger on it. I go back to drawing thinking about that name Toriel I know I've heard that name before. I will have to ask if I seem familiar to her. I can't even talk to her I'm too shy.
   Its 10:20 the bell rang for us to go to second block. I Lost a second chance to talk to her. Welp I'm off to second block. I'm two minutes late I got lost but I made it wait hold up is that Toriel. It is I got another chance to talk to her.
   I can't do it I can't talk to Toriel why I'm extremely shy around her. I'm not usually this shy around someone. Wait she is coming up to me what do I do. "Excuse me, uh do you have an extra pencil" she asked me. "Oh yes I do" I said and gave her a pencil. "Thanks" she said and and walked away.
   Its 11:55 the bell rang it's time for third block then lunch then fourth block and we go home.