☀ eleven

a r e u m

i kept rambling aimlessly; not caring about where to go. all i wanted was to run to wherever my feet will lead me to. my feet stopped when i came across an abandoned, dark park. i thought that would be the perfect place to be in at that moment because no one will ever think of looking for me here.

i walked around the park, scanning everything carefully till i reached an old bench that overlooked a river. i slowly sat down and looked at the river, its view kinda relieved me, so whenever i get nervous i look at something blue because somehow blue colored things relieved me a little.

i was cut off my thoughts when i heard footsteps from behind me getting closer, i was about to scream when i saw no other than jungkook.

out of the blue i hugged him really tight as i sobbed lightly in his chest, surprising both of us as he seemed to be taken aback by the sudden hug for a moment before hugging me back. i heard him hum that he was worried about me and glad i was okay. i smiled and hummed slowly that i was sorry for worrying him. we stayed in each other's embrace for a while till he broke the hug.

his hands made their way to my cheeks and cupped them as he wiped my tears away. i felt something inside which i couldn't really put into words when he touched me.

"i'm sorry jungkook. i'm really sorry.. i've been blinded by jimin and completely forgot about you, i've been acting like an asshole to you all the time and here you are wiping my tears away. what a bad friend i am." i admitted in shame, i had to admit that i was a bad friend to him all that time and was giving my attention to jimin when he didn't deserve any of it.

"don't be so hard on yourself. it's okay." he said in a low, warm voice. he smiled reassuringly which made my heart flutter.

suddenly he took out his polaroid camera and snapped a picture of me.

"yah kookie i look so ugly!" i screamed at him while he was holding the picture in his hands, laughing.

"no you're so pretty." he said sarcastically, grinning widely at me.

"jeon jungkook give it back to me right now." i demanded. he shook his head and started running around the park. i whined and chased him with all my might till i finally reached him but he held his hands higher so i wouldn't reach him.

luckily i was wearing heels that made me as tall as him so i successfully grabbed the picture from him. i looked and was surprised because i thought i've seen this kind of polaroids before. that was almost the same polaroid this secret admirer used to take pictures of me.

could it be him?

a/n: ah sorry for the delay but exams got me busy and couldn't update it. but now i'm happy that i finally updated it and hope you like it~