☀ ten

edited

j u n g k o o k

to be honest, the prom was actually good. i had a great time with taehyung and enuji. i also met one of my senior friend, namjoon-sunbae, the school's best student with an iq of 148. so yeah i kinda had fun. however, i still feel there's something missing. or should i say someone's missing.

the first name to pop on my mind was areum. it's been nearly an hour and she hasn't shown up yet. i started getting a bad feeling about this as she was super excited to go with jimin so there was no way she wasn't coming.

while i was busy somewhere in my thoughtful mind someone bumped into me as both of us hit the floor hard. "i'm sorry dude are you alright?" the voice said huskily as he helped me stand up. i lifted my eyes to meet his face and was shocked to meet the face of park jimin.

"jimin? where's areum? didn't she come with you?" i said, my eyes were scanning the gymnasium for her.

"yeah about her, i kinda ditched her." he spat as if he didn't realize that he was such a jerk to her. i immediately felt anger and muttered some curses under my breath. i swear i'm going to kill this bastard.

"you fucking hoe how could you do this to her? what has she ever done to you?" i cried, grabbing the hem of his shirt started punching him. he stood still and only smiled mischievously. i grew angrier and punched him harder.

after a few minutes of beating the shit out of this hoe i immediately dashed out of the gymnasium to look for areum.

i went to my car as i buckled the seatbelt and turned on the engine. i drove to her house and knocked on the door, waiting for her to open for me but she didn't. i kept knocking till i realized that she's not home.

i went back to my car and started looking for her in all the places she might be in but didn't find her. suddenly something caught my attention and i saw a figure of someone from afar, hoping it was her.

in top speed i dashed out of the car and quickly walked up to the figure. the closer i got, the clearer i see the figure. finally i was only a few steps behind the figure and it really was her.

[++++++++++]

a/n: yaay i finally posted a new chap~ i think it's a little short but i hope you like it~ oh and i think you guys check out my new book suicidal, i just published it yesterday