Seventeen

Louis life for the past week has, been very stressful. He knows that planning a royal wedding would be hard, he was very prepared to do that planning. What he wasn't prepared for was the Prince training.

Louis day kinda went like this. Every morning he would have proper Royal edict, then he would have a break to plan the wedding. Next he would have to do to dance lessons, and proper dining technique. And finally,  he would finish his day with more wedding planning.

And on top of that, Harry has been gone to past week with his father on a royal business trip. So, Louis has to wake up every morning and go to sleep alone in bed. Which to be honest really sucked.

One day at the end of the week, Louis snapped at his dinning teacher, who was going in and on about forks. Like honestly who needs to have five different forks to eat a meal. So, after he snapped he just went up to his room and cried into Harry's pillow.

_______________

Louis was jumping with joy over the fact that he didn't have lessons today, and that Harry would be home sometime today. The whole day Louis has been poked and prodded by the tailor trying to get his suit just right for the ball. But, the thought of Harry coming home kept him sane.

Louis was excited, and nervous at the same time for the ball. He was excited that he finally could show his face to the world, but also nervous for it as well. Louis was worried that he would make a fool of himself and embarrass Harry and the Royal family.

"Your highness!" A voice rang out, bringing him out of his thoughts, "what do you think of your suit?"

He looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw the suit. Now the suit was a nice navy blue suit that hugged to his curves nicely. Unlike most suits that were tight this one didn't make him look like a stuffed whale, but more of a beautiful curvy God. And Louis loved it, and hoped that Harry loved it as well.

Of course, Harry wouldn't be able to see the suit till tonight. Louis was just putting back on his normal clothes when a young maid came into the room.

"Sorry to bother you your highness, but I would like to inform you that Prince Harry has arrived back from his trip. He is in his bedroom if you would like to go see him." The girl said quietly, before she did a quick curtsy and walked out of the room.

With that news Louis sprinted out of the room down the ever twisty, never ending  hallways. He might of almost knocked over a few people, or twenty trying to get to his love.

Louis got to Harry's room and ripped open the door ready to tackle Harry into a hug. But what Louis didn't anticipate is Harry standing there stark naked, with his front facing Louis. And let's just say Louis got an eyeful, a great big eyeful.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis screeched while covering his eyes and turning around face red with embarrassment. Louis was about to walk out of the room to wait till Harry was decent, when he felt a hand grab him by the waist and pull him into his chest. His bare chest.

"What's the matter love don't like what you see?" Harry purred into his ear, making Louis shiver a little.

"Y-yes, maybe..." Louis said having trouble speaking.

"Hmmm good." Harry said while rutting his hips up against Louis behind. Louis could feel his cheeks redden up at the move. He felt Harry's member stiffen against him. Harry stared leaving a trail of small kisses down his neck until he reached his collar bone. There on his collar bone Harry stared to nibble and sucked hard, most likely to leave a mark on Louis.

"o...OHH." Louis moaned at the felling making his friend in the south perk up a little (dang you wattpad) at the sensation.

After Harry led his dark purple mark on Louis he came back up to his ear and said, "you like that love..."