Eight

Louis POV-
I look back and watched quietly as the carriage pulled away from the place where I had lived my whole life. A mix of emotions washed over me...one of those emotions was sadness. I was sad that I was leaving the house I promised I would watch over. The other emotion is relief. I was happy that I wouldn't have to serve my wretched step-mother and brothers any more.

"Hey Louis are you ok?" Harry's voice brought me out of my trance. Harry is sitting there looking sad and confused...probably wondering why Louis is so quite.

"Um...yeah I'm fine" I say looking down at my lap.

"I don't think you're okay." Harry says.

"Yeah your right...I'm just sad a little bit. I feel like I'm letting my parents down in some way. I mean I was supposed to take care of the house, but know I'm abandoning it. Wow I sound so stupid..."

"Louis absolutely not! You are not stupid I understand you. But trust me, I think your parents would understand why you are leaving." Harry says with a small smile.

I looked up at him and I felt a rush of happiness wash over me. Harry was absolutely amazing and everything I was hoping for in a partner. Hopefully he is always like this and it's just not a trap to reel me in. Cause that would be the absolute worse thing ever.

"Wow...thank you Harry for that. That was really sweet of you" I said. I felt my cheeks heating up, great I'm going to embarrass my self.

"It was nothing Louis. Just trying to help you." Harry said. Now I knew he was something different, something special.

"Are you excited to see the castle?" Harry asked with an excited look in his face. Can he get any more cuter. And the answer to that question is yes, yes he could.

"Well...actually I woke up everyday looking at the castle from my bedroom window in the attic." Harry's face feel a little bit. "But I bet it looks even better up close." I said trying not to get him upset.

"I know it looks better up close. Oh I just can't wait for you to see everything and meet everyone. There are so many different people I want you to meet. From my adviser Niall, to the head guard Liam, the royal artist Zayn, and so many more." Harry said. I swear his face looked like an excited puppy getting a treat.

"I can't wait to meet them..." Then it hit me like a truck. What happens of hose people hate me, what if they think I'm not good enough for their Harry. I bet they have met other people who were better than Harry. I probably look pathetic to them, They probably met princes and princesses...then theirs me the lucky peasant that caught the princes eye.

"We are almost tot eh castle it will be another 5 minutes." Harry said. Louis nodded his head. The ready of the ride was spent in silence.
______________

Once they were getting closer to the gate Louis noticed a bunch of people waiting outside the gate. The second someone saw the royal carriage all heel broke loose. People started screaming and yelling, luckily the curtains were drawn, but there was some people trying to get a look at the person inside of the carriage with the prince.

"Is this a normal thing?" I asked.

"Mot normally, I think people just want to know who you are." Harry said with a smile.

"Why would they want to know me? I'm nothing important." I said.

"Are you kidding me?! You have been the greatest mystery this kingdom has ever heard of. Everyone wants to know who you are." Harry said.

"Wow...I didn't realize people wanted to know that bad."

"Well they do and everyone wants to get a glimpse of you." Harry said. I just sat their in shock. I just couldn't comprehend why people would want to see me, plain old boring Louis. To them I was the kingdoms greatest mystery, but I bet by nightfall people wouldn't care about me at all.

I looked between the cracks of the certain a and saw the giant black iron gate open up and guards trying to fight off the crowd of people trying to get in. Wow they looked like a hungry pack of lions going for their food. I have never seen people so crazy.

I looked over to Harry seeing him shake his head.. As if he was disappointed by the herd of people trying to get in.

"Hey um...Harry when exactly are people going to find out who I am?" I asked.

"I don't know probably at the announcement of our engagement."

"Oh...and when exactly is that?" I asked. In the back of my mind I worried he wanted to do that right away...I mean I would be okay with it, but I would feel like we would be moving to fast.

"Whenever you say yes," Harry said, "I don't want you to feel rides or forced at all I could wait forever for you just to make you comfortable."

I looked at him in shock. Wow he was...well...there was really no way to describe him at all. He was...just wow.

"Um...well...uh-"

"Oh my goodness...I broke you great just great. Good going Harry you haven't even done anything yet and you already broke him go you!" Harry said. I couldn't help it I busted out laughing.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yeah you kind of did" I said in between giggles.

"That happens sometimes...actually a lot so yeah um don't worry about that to much." Harry says with a smile.

"I won't trust me" I said.

"Well we are here...are you ready?" Harry asked concern all over his face.

"Yeah...I guess." Harry simple smiles and nods his head.

"Before we leave this carriage put this on. It's going to help protect your identity until you are ready to share it." Harry says with a smile as he hands me a black shaw.

I simply took it and put it on. Here's to my new life.

________________
Authors note:

Wow um hi it's been a while...um yeah I felt like adding more to he story and if you haven't noticed I fixed up the chapters. Um I felt like I should do after the happily ever after and all. Yeah just to let you guys know why there was so many mistakes was because I posted it with out looking it over...sorry. Hope you all like this chapter.

-Kenzie