three: i dont like him

doddie

maybe this is just some prank from those stupid people at my school. right? they broke into my house and filled my room with empty bags, yea.

i slowly walked over to a bag. closing my eyes , i quickly opened it. i opened on eye and looked inside, there was clothes. not just clothes, but expensive clothes. i gasped and quickly opened all the bags and boxes like a crazy woman.

once i was done I was surrounded by clothes and shoes and other random stuff. i slowly blinked and got up.

"i need a walk" i said to myself.

i grabbed my phone and placed it in my back pocket. i slipped on my old worn out converse and walked out the door. i didn't dare to put on the new shoes that creepy man bought me, that's just scary to wear something a person who's stalking you bought you, ya know.

when i walked outside, the cool fall air hit my face. as i was walking i felt eyes on me, but i chose to ignore them.

i finally reached my destination. i walked into a small cafe. i go here a lot you could say. the workers and i are very close.

"hey doddie, the usual today?" the cashier, josh , smiled.

josh and i are very close, he's one of my only friends. he's also very attractive, we don't go to the same school but he's well known at his school. he has brown curly hair and brown eyes. and ... i might have a slight crush on him.

"yep" i smiled

"alright coming up" he smiled

i quietly sat at one of the tables , humming to myself. then my phone went off.

unknown : i don't like him, stay away from him. C

what the fuck? who is this guy and why is he telling me to stay away from josh? i decided to block him, im getting really creeped out by him.

"here you go" josh said setting down two hot chocolates, then sat down.

" how was your birthday? I'm so sorry i couldn't make it, work really had me caught up. i hope you understand" he smiled

"it's fine" i shrugged " it was just another day"

"just another day?!? you're seventeen now! you're finally up to my level" he smirked

i laughed and sipped my hot chocolate.

"anyways, here's my gift. open it when you get home , ok?" he said handing me a card.

"thank you, i really appreciate it" i smiled "i better get going, it's getting late and my moms going to kill me" i laughed

"aww, well hot chocolates on the house, be safe" he waved as I walked out the door.

i walked into the house, smiling at the thought of josh. i walked into the kitchen and saw a note.

"i have a night shift at work so i won't be home until late at night. get some rest.

love,
mommy x"

woo! that means i have the whole house to my self. which also means... I CAN GO IN THE LIVING ROOM ALL DAY AND NOT MY ROOM! (a/n: relatable smh)

it was 12:00 and i finally decided to go to bed. i cleaned up my room with all the stuff and put it in a box. all of it freaks me out.

i finally went to bed and fell asleep.