Its 8pm

Hi ya'll! This is my first published book chapter so bare with me as I'm pretty knew at this. They'll get better, promise!🙃
xoxo
-Aurora
________________________________

Lizzza's pov:
Ugh. I really need to do something today. I haven't been out of this apartment at all and I'm starting to feel guilty, I'm even still in my pjs (short super hero boxers and a white tank top) so even though it's 8pm I invited David over so I could put some really great puns into his vlog. Plus I miss him, I love watching him vlog. It's like he's in a whole other world surrounded by his thoughts on "how to make this vlog the best one yet."

Pretty soon I heard a knock on the door. "Liza? It's me!" He called.
"Coming" I said running to the door.
When I flung the door open we exchanged 'Hi's' with a quick peck.
He dove right onto the couch. I started to follow after him after I'd closed the door but then I stopped and started thinking.
I really did love him. His perfect smile always got me.
I was done daydreaming and standing in front of him in the couch when I noticed him staring at me.
"Liza, not that I'm complaining (he gulped) but if you're going to be in the vlog you should probably put on a bra and shorts that cover your butt."
I looked down and started to blush...
"David I'm so sorry, I completely forgot I was in my pajamas!" I exclaimed grabbing a throw pillow from the chair next to me and covering my very obvious nipples.

David and I had been dating for like 6 months now but we'd agreed to take it slow. Reaaaal slow. I think we'd only made out once in our entire relationship.
I had expressed to him that I believed relationships were about more than having each others tongues down our throats (although that was fun)! It was about our future and what it looked like for us a couple years from now.

I turned to go to my room to change really quick when someone grabbed my arm. Hard. I turned back to see David staring into me.
"I actually don't mind. Who cares about the vlog. You shouldn't have to change." he murmured while slowly taking the pillow out of my hand and tossing it onto the couch behind him.
He grabbed my waist with the hand that now didn't have a pillow in it and pulled me closer.
I was speechless. He's never taken this much control before but to be honest it was hot. And scary. But mostly the hot part.

"I- I- I mind David" I tried to spit out.
He let go of my arm and waist, put his hands on my shoulders and slowly turned me so now my back was to the couch.
"It's okay Liza, I've seen you without makeup, in your comfy clothes, with your hair in a bun." He said softly while slowly backing me up towards the couch.
"And to be honest..." He leaned into me, I could feel his warm breath on my ear.
Every hair on my body stood on end.
"I like you best without a bra on." He whispered into my hair.
Without moving his stance he started kissing my neck down to my collarbone and then made his way to the other side.

He sooo got me. He knows how those kisses make me feel. The ones that give you straight up goosebumps. Whether he was gonna admit it or not he knew what he was doing.

I started to inhale and bit my lip trying not to moan.
He gently pushed me onto the couch and I scooted so my back was against one of the arm rests.
He went around to the other side of the couch and grabbed my head tilting it up. Kissing me roughly I could feel the scruff on his face scratching mine (man he needed to shave) but I didn't care.
It was chilling when he took control. I felt small as he stood over me but I also felt protected.
He'd never been this passionate towards me before. Never wanted me this much. I admit it felt good.
As were were kissing he grabbed my arms and put my hands in his hair.
Once he came up for air he grabbed my hands and came back around to the front of the couch.
He laid down on the other side and pulled me onto him so I was straddling him, never once letting go of my hands.
My heart was beating so fast and every ounce of blood I had was burning for him. But there was something in the back of my head telling me to slow it down. I didn't care though. I loved David. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this.
He grabbed my head and pulled it down roughly so my lips were on his and he went to work. I've never kissed a boy with tongue before (which I've told him) but he doesn't seem to care. I can feel his tongue flicking at my lips.
I was so into the kiss I almost didn't notice his hands on my hips moving them back and forth on his lap till it felt natural.
The whole time I'm softy moaning as we're feeding off of each others heat.

Wait. The vlog I thought. Wait. What am I doing? This is wrong. I should probably slow it down. But his hands feel so good in my hair and running up and down my back and.. and...

I pulled away and we were both panting. "David your vlog." I smiled.
"Oh who cares, I'll do it later" he said grabbing my head and pulling me back in for more kisses.
"David I'm serious, we should probably slow it down" I sighed getting off of him.
"Okay well there's not much left to film anyways." He sighed.
He started laughing and so did I. Most people think we would've been awkward about what just happened but that's the most beautiful part about our relationship. It's only awkward if you let it be. If you laugh it off it's no biggy... and maybe you can finish what you started later.
______________________________________David or Liza if you're reading this:
Why are you reading your own fan fic? That's weird. Love you guys!
Sincerely,
A Super Huge Fan Man
P.s. I shipped you guys from the beginning so HA!