Umbrella scene

(( I had to, I know this isn't Adrian x Reader but I've been suggested that I do this and I really wanted to anyways. You're welcome, those that wanted this from me! ))

Marinette went outside, pausing at the exit to the school. She carefully held out her hand, feeling the rain hit her fingertips. She let her bag slack in her grip as she looked off to the side, seemingly contemplating how she will get home.

Adrian came out, looking over towards Marinette. "Hey," he said, a hand raising in the air for a gentle wave. Marinette looked away. Adrian dropped his hand, a sad look on his features. Popping his umbrella open and lifting it, he took a step forward. "I want you to know I really was trying to get rid of the chewing gum on your seat," he began, looking back at Marinette.

Marinette took her attention to Adrian, something about the interaction seemed sincere.

"I've never been to school before," he continued, his expression softening, "All of this for me, it's.. it's a bit new." Giving another glance back, he gave a small shrug before turning around and holding out his umbrella. The soft smile on his features, the look in his eye.

Marinette stared, she couldn't keep her eyes away. Eye's glued to the male in front of her, eyes wide with near amazement. A bit of thunder was heard, causing a small gasp to emit from Marinette. She carefully held her hand out to take the umbrella, finger tips tapping together. Marinette took it, glancing at the umbrella then at Adrian. A blush crept to her cheeks. Accidentally pressing the button, the umbrella closed over her face.

Adrian burst out laughing, actual sincere laughter. Marinette lifted up the umbrella to look at him, face bright red, she let out a small giggle. Adrian let himself calm down, collecting himself. "See you tomorrow," he smiled, turning to walk away.

Marinette dropped her bag, taking a short moment before giving a small and awkward wave."Yeah, see you omtorrow. No- I mean, mottorow. I- why am I stuttering?" she questioned herself.

Tikki came out of Marinette's small bag, giggling. "I think I have an idea!"she smiled. Marinette returned the smile. Tikki flew around and hugged Marinette's cheek, receiving a small nuzzle from the girl as they smiled.

Plagg came out from Adrian's shirt, looking up at him with a sly smile. "The first day of school and you already have a girlfriend," he commented.

Adrian shook his head. "She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend." The realization of the sentence hit him. "..A friend.." he sighed, a glance back towards the girl, a look filled with unknown love, as he turned to enter his car and get driven back home.

Marinette gave a loving sigh, picking her bag up and stepping down the stairs to walk home.

Master Fu lifted up the umbrella from covering his face. "Excellent choice, Master." his miraculous stated, leaning towards the short man.

"They are made for each other," Fu said, knowingly stroking his beard. He smiled to himself.

A/N Right, this might deserve a bit of an explanation. So I sadly did not update during spring break thanks to my parent's dragging me out and busy with school work. I wrote this rather quickly, seeing as Homestuck is ending on 4/13 (( Look at me I'm trash, reading 3000-4000 pages in 2 days. )). I want to focus on that, including fan art as well. School seems to have been piling more and more homework on me lately as well, so I will not be updating any more until school is over. I am so sorry, but damn does school suck. I really appreciate all of your comments and votes so much, oh my god! You all are so amazing I feel so special. As always, see you in the next one-shot!