New Plans: Chapter Twelve

Start from the beginning

"Okay. I'm just glad to be with you and Jane." I said to my mother.

"Me too." My mother said.

"Um mom where is father?" I said. I don't call him dad because I don't see him as a dad.

"I don't know. He left after he hit Jane." She said sadly.

"WHATTTTT?!?!?!?! JANE?!?!?!?!?" I said scared for her... I should have been here to protect her.

"Yes, sissy?" She said so sweetly.

"Did father hurt you???" I said hoping it was a lie.

"Yes." She said as she pulled up her shirt to show a huge purple bruise.

"Come here." I said as she came over and I started to hug her and I didn't let go.

"Beth... the police are here." Said my mother.

I kissed Jane's head and hugged my mother. Opening the door, I saw my nightmare came back.

"No, no, no." I said as I backed away from the door.

"Honey what are you doing?" My mother said.

I quickly slammed the door and grabbed Jane.

"Mother, just follow me NOW." I said. "And grab your phone."

She grabbed her phone and followed me up the stairs. I ran into Jane's closet and we all sat down in the closet.

"Why did you do that?" My mother said as Jane looked frightened.

I made a little signal for her to hand me the phone. Going to text messages, I started telling her why I did that.

Mom, that was my stalker/kidnapper in a police uniform.

I did this so if he was here he couldn't hear us and so I didn't scare Jane.

"Hello, princess. I know your here. Your father is still out on the loose. You need to come back baby. I know you got your memory back." He said.

I ignored him showing for my mother and Jane to be quiet by putting my finger to my lips.

"Baby, Come out. I know you are in your sister's closet." He said.

"I have to go." I mouthed.

I grabbed the phone quick typing where he kept me and a brief description of what happened.

"I love you mom." I mouthed.

"I love you Jane. I will come back. I promise." I said trying not to cry.

I gave them both a hug and kissed Jane's head before opening the closet door.

"There you are sweetie." He said.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU." I said.

"I'm your boyfriend baby and we need to get out of here. You aren't safe here." He said.

"No, you're not. I'm with Anna!" I said trying to pull this act off.

"Babe. You will get your memory back soon. You just need to trust me and come with me." He said.

"NO! I won't g..." I was silenced by everything going black.

Jane's POV

Some guy came in the house and I was so confused. Beth grabbed me and mom and ran up to my closet. The guy told Beth to come out and I looked at her with fright. They kept talking but I tuned it out until Beth told me she loves me and kissed my head. She left the closet and closed the door.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU!" I heard Beth say.

After that he said he was Beth's boyfriend but she told him she was with Anna. I wanted to jump out of the closet and help Beth but I know he could over power me.

"I won't g..." She was cut short and I heard a crash.

I started crying and saw mom jump up. She gave me the phone and told me to show it to the police when they arrive and then she ran out of the closet.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" I heard mommy say.

"To protect your beautiful daughter." The guy said.

"Too bad your gonna be caught and..." I heard another crash and opened the closet door a peek.

Looking through the crack I saw mommy and Beth on the floor passed out. Beth was then being picked up by some guy. Remembering I have the phone, I saved the text and took a clear picture of the man.

The man left my mother there and took Beth. I started crying when I heard a car screeching away. When I knew he left I ran over to my mother and hugged her.

"Mommy???" I screamed as I cried.

Then I heard sirens.

--------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.