"Hey Mark." I said.

"Hey." he replied, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, we didn't come home until really late. Hope you slept okay." I said.

"No problem, I didn't wake up through the night." he replied.

"Breakfast is ready in the kitchen. Come in when you guys are ready." I smiled, looking at Eunji.

He smiled and nodded. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small plate for Taeguk. I heard Tae come down the stairs and say good morning to the couple. He walked into the kitchen and sat beside me fully clothed, unlike how he was in the bathroom. He smirked and pecked my cheek.

"Good morning." Eunji said as she sat down across from me.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Wow! You made these?" Mark said.

"Hey, don't judge my wife. My wife can cook amazing food. Like omelettes." Tae said.

We all laughed and Tae started pour syrup all over his pancakes.

"Tae, leave some for them." I said, nudging him with my elbow.

"Oh, it's okay, I like whipped cream." Eunji smiled.

I nodded and started cutting one of my pancakes into smaller tiny pieces for Taeguk. After, I walked upstairs to get her. She was still sound asleep so I poked her cheeks to wake her up. She opened her eyes and yawned.

"Eomma." she said.

"It's time to eat breakfast!" I smiled.

She smiled and her teeth showed. I brought her to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. I brought her downstairs and she smiled the moment she saw Mark. She squealed and looked away.

"Taeguk-ah, did you sleep well?" Eunji smiled.

"Ne." she replied smiling. She looked at Mark again and she turned all red and looked away.

I looked at Tae and he gave me an 'are-you-serious' look. I laughed and put her in the high chair. She began eating and we all started to dig in.

"Mm, Hyejin, this is really good!" Eunji smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"So, what do you guys have planned for today?" Mark asked Tae.

"I'm not too sure. We'll see what Hyejin wants to do." he replied, stuffing some berries into his mouth.

"We'll probably go shopping." I said.

Tae nodded and continued eating. The rest of breakfast was great, Eunji opened up to us and she told us about her family and her background.

She was born in Korea but moved to the US at a very young age. She moved back to Korea and finished high school here and met Mark. They were really sweet, she would blush here and there talking about how Mark and her met. They were such a cute couple.

After breakfast, Mark and her went back home while Tae and I went shopping with Taeguk.

"I have no dresses in my closet." I complained.

"That's why we're here aren't we?" Tae said.

I smiled and nodded, pushing the stroller forward. We started looking for dresses and found nothing until this one dress caught my eye. I walked into the store and looked at it closely. It was purple and hung right down to the floor.

"Mm... Too fancy for a reunion." Tae said.

I sighed and moved onto the next one. It was less fancy and more like a cocktail dress. It was black and below the knees. It was flowy, which was something that I liked. It had an illusion neckline, a sheer bodice, and white, dark navy blue, and burgundy flowers scattered around. (Picture up top) I looked at Tae and he nodded. I grabbed my size and walked to the fitting room and put it on. I walked out of the room and stood there, looking at Tae. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"You look so beautiful." he said.

I blushed and looked away, looking at myself in the mirror. I have to admit, I did look great in the dress. I walked back into the change room and changed back into my own clothes. I walked out and Tae was already paying.

"Thanks Tae." I smiled.

He smiled in response and nodded. We continued walking and went to a men's shop. He didn't end up buying anything because he said that he already has a lot of suits and ties for work. We headed home and I started cooking lunch.

"Tae, what do you want to do this afternoon?" I asked.

"I have to go into work to finish some stuff up." he replied.

"Ok. When do you plan to be home?" I asked.

"I should be home around 5." he said. I nodded and dished out the soup. For some reason, there was an awkward atmosphere between us.

"Why is it so awkward between us?" he said.

I looked up and sighed.

"I don't know." I replied.

"We haven't talked for a long time." he said, leaning against the counter.

"What do you mean? We're talking right now." I said, placing the soup onto the table.

"As in, we haven't talked heart to heart. We haven't talked about how we are actually doing personally, as a couple, as a family." he said, gesturing to us and Taeguk.

I looked at him and stared into his eyes. He was right, I haven't been able to think about how I was doing or how we were doing as a couple. As the thoughts settled into my brain, my body began to ache. I have been having pain, physically and emotionally but I've always denied it, I'm too scared to admit to it. I ignored it and the pain eventually subsided but now I'm actually thinking about it, it's coming back. My hands began to tremble as I thought of how we were doing as a couple. We rarely talked now since Taeguk has entered into our lives. Tae would usually just play with her as I cleaned the house or cooked and the roles would switch every now and then. It felt like there was a big communication barrier between us, but we spoke the same language and we were with each other everyday.

"Hyejin? Gwenchana?" Tae said.

"To be honest, I-I don't think..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Cliffhanger!! Hehe... Sorry for the late update! But I'm gonna try and update soon.. We'll see... Hope you liked the boring chapter :(

--A