28

hinata knew there was something different with him. actually, he had been suspecting it for months, way before him and kageyama met. but he was scared, he didn't want to admit it, so he had been denying it and more accurately, avoiding it.

he needs to make sure he was what he think he is first before he announced it officially. especially it was an age of finding yourself, what if its just a phase? especially in twitter, hinata saw lots of people with his kind of problem, but the difference is, they already accepted theirs.

and what will he do?

that was why, that day- when he saw kageyama's tweet, he decided to direct messaged him. he had assumptions that kageyama might be a boy, and him tweeting about his 'boyfriend' might means he's gay.

and hinata was right, kageyama was a boy, and he was gay.

hinata thought, its just going to be simple. they both will talk and at one point, hinata is going to ask kageyama about being homosexual and how it feels when kageyama first come out.

little did hinata thought, that it will led to something much more than that.

and hinata knew anyway, that kageyama must have his own assumptions. that's why he put ❝ ;) ❞ that time hinata asked kageyama a certain question.

so on that night, in which hinata couldn't sleep, he decided to finally spoke about it,

and direct messaged kageyama.

direct messages

kageyama + hinata

[11.51 p.m]

hinata: kageyama are you still awake?

[3 minutes later]

kageyama: woah hinata you're still awake? i was just about to go to sleep..

kageyama: why?

hinata: i just want to talk to you about something

hinata: it could wait tomorrow though if you really want to go to sleep! sorry to bother you!

kageyama: lol of course not!

kageyama: what do you want to talk about? :)

hinata: i think i'm gay