30

ever since hinata confessed to kageyama, everything had felt a little bit easier.

kageyama had been helping the boy a lot. after two days of talking, hinata finally confessed to his family. his mother was the first to hug him, followed by his father. it turns out they have no problem of hinata being gay at all- hinata was still their son, and no matter what he's sexuality was, they will always accept hinata for who he is.

hinata younger sister on the other hand, was pretty much too young to actually understand what's happening. but she could feel his brother being extremely happy, and that made her feel happy too.

hinata had been talking to kageyama a lot more often now. sometimes, his mother would scold hinata for using his phone on the dining table when they were having a family dinner. hinata would come home from school, only to be rushing upstairs to grab his phone, threw himself on his bed and text kageyama.

kageyama were being more softer to hinata too, even though he would still call hinata with the word "dumbass", but hinata didn't mind. he like it that kageyama have his own nickname for him, it sounds cute to him, and it never fails to make hinata's lips curled into a smile.

the two were like two peas in a pot. and they havent even meet yet.

direct messages

kageyama + hinata

kageyama: yOUR FRIENDS ARE SO GREAT

hinata: I KNOW!!

hinata: they are all so accepting of me im crying

kageyama: :)

kageyama: im so happy for you hinata, you finally confessed to the people around you!

hinata: thanks kageyama :") im so happy too

kageyama: we should throw a party for this lmao

hinata: yes omg we should meet :(

kageyama: i hope, one day..

[4 minutes later]

hinata: i have to sleep now, my mom just come by and ordered me to sleep sigh

kageyama: lol ok dude good night :)

hinata: good night kags!

hinata: oH and kageyama??

kageyama: yeah?

hinata: i never could have done all of this coming out thing without your help, so.. thankyou kageyama.. for everything.

kageyama: im always happy to help, hinata :)