Mary your Daughter

I'm so nervous standing in front of everyone especially her parents this is it this is the day that I'm gonna stand for her and will tell everyone in this world that she's mine .

I walk over to her parents and their looking at me intently.

"Mr. And Ms. Cabello I'm asking your permission to take your daughters hand " I grab Camila's hands and she's now crying so hard while the other people are looking at us like its their first time to see proposal like this.

Well they see a different now they see a girl proposing for another girl, I don't care what they said I love her and always will.

I look at her parents and her father Flash a smile.

"I'm giving you my permission Lauren you can marry our daughter " as Alejandro said that everyone around us cheered .

I look at Camila and smile I get the ring from my pocket and get on my knees.

"karla Camila cabello Estrabao

"karla Camila cabello Estrabao.....will you marry me? " Camila cry and cry.

"yes Lauren I will marry you" I smile and get up to put the ring on her.

"I love you" she said then pull me into a hug

"I love you too Camila and I'll always will" ...

A/N: my first ever Camren story let's cheer haha please vote and give me support .