ONE: Zip lining and Chipotle

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm going to beat the preppiness out of you!" Mitch screams while she is climbing the tree. Kate starts to freak out, apologizing nonstop. "Too late preppy!" Mitch laughs evilly. Kate starts to run around in circles, yelling at the guys hooking her to the zip line to hurry up. They smile and took there sweet time wanting to piss her off.

A few seconds later, Mitch slipped on one of the pegs, causing her to fall at the bottom of the tree. She landed with an 'ommf'. Kate and I looked at each other and started to laugh. We laugh so hard that we almost peed ourselves. Almost.

"Cocky much Mitch? Karma is a BITCH!" Kate screams, jumping up and down. She stopped suddenly and yells," HOLY COW! THAT RHYMED! LILAH! I'M A FREAKING GENIUS!"

"Ha! Totally...if your "so smart" what's 9+10?" Mitch asks, her hands on her hips.

Kate thought for a second. "It's 21! Everyone knows that!" Kate giggles.

I faced palmed.

"Kate, its 19."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh."

"Mitch, stop being a bully!" Kate whines.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Prove it then!"

"Ummm....You called me preppy!"

"I've been calling you that since 8th grade Kate!"

"Oh," Kate giggles.

"Ohmafrigingawdsheissogoinirritateme." Mitch mumbles.

"Sorry! I already have!" Kate laughs. One of the guys gave the signal that she was ready to go. She looks at me, clearly scared.

"Go Kate, we are right behind you," I smile.

And she did, and right after her feet left the deck, she screamed, yelling all of the naughty words out of the dictionary. Mitch and I giggled.

"Your next Lilah," Mitch pushes me to the tree. I am happy to have friends like Mitchel and Kaitlyn. They are always there for me, making me do weird, crazy things. And I love it.

I climb up the pegs slowly, making sure I don't fall like Mitch. And with that thought, I laugh and lost my gripping on one of the pegs. Before I fell to my death, I hear a voice. "Hey, careful there."

I look up to see a man's hand out to me. Its calloused and the color of waffles. I follow that hand up to his muscular arm and to his soft looking neck, then to his gorgeous, hot, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, splendorous, sexy, pretty, stunning, killer- okay, okay I'll stop. But he is one of a kind. His lips look plump and so kissable, I want to reach out and touch them. His nose looks perfect, but its a little crooked, he probably broke it in a fight or something...which is hot and made me adore him more. And his hair, uggghhh don't get me started on it. Dark brown, sun kissed, shaggy, hung low to his dark, blue, stormy eyes. His skin is olive colored, making all of his features pop and his body is nice and toned, making me want to run my hands all over his beautiful body.

"Hey! Lilah, stop staring and grab his hand!" Kate yells from the other side of the line.

I blush and took his big hand. He helps me up on the deck and grabs a harness off a shelf.

He smiles at me and lifts his brow. "Can I help you put on your harness, Miss?"

I smirk. "What's with the Miss?" I ask, eyebrow raised. "I'm not fifty."