Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I huffed in total defeat, why did he have to be so secretive?

I got up from the leather arm chair that I was so comfortably occupying and began to walk in the direction of the bedroom, only, something grabbed me and pulled me back. I looked down to my hand, Mike's hand was latched onto it, he span me around.

"Where you going?" He asked, pouting with a glimmer of sadness in his eyes.
I smiled sweetly, "I'm gonna start getting ready!"

"Already?!" He asked.

I giggled, "Although I may not be a girly girl, Mike, I'm still a female, meaning it still takes me a long time to get ready!"

He smiled, showing his pearly white, glistening teeth, "Then I'm coming too!" He leapt from the sofa and switched off the huge TV, always keeping a hold of my hand as we walked down the hallways together to the bedroom.

"I'm gonna get a quick shower." I smiled, letting go of his hand.

"Ugh damn, I was gonna get in the shower!" He sighed with a half smile.

I thought for a moment then smirked to myself, "Well, if you want, you go in the shower, and I'll go in the bath!"

He looked like he was mulling the thought over, then his eyes widened, "At the same time?!"

I laughed, "Yeah...it's not like we're in the shower together! We're just in the same room! We won't be able to see each other anyway...the bath is around the corner from the shower, I won't see you naked Mike...shame though..." I winked at him.

His eyes grew wider, but so did his grin, "You're embarrassing me..." he said softly, shaking his head.

I bit my lip, I loved it when he was like this, "Well, while you're thinking, I'll start running the bath." I raised my eyebrows suggestively as I walked away, leaving him standing on the spot, quite clearly stuck in pickle.