Be Careful What You Wish For.

Grace's P.O.V.

I was startled when I heard someone clearing their throat behind me, I span around only to see Liza in the doorway, looking smug. I stared at her with scornful eyes as she walked closer, "I'm sorry okay?! Instinct took over and I just...did it." She babbled, not sounding sorry whatsoever. "It's just one of those moments where, if you have the chance, you take it!" She laughed.

"You took advantage of him, you were in his face, he had no escape. You can't just go around kissing other people's boyfriends Liza!" I wasn't going to play with her, she needed to be taught. Her smile turned into a scowl.

"I fail to see you know who you're talking to. You're talking to Liza Minelli here." She declared through gritted teeth.

I scoffed, "Yes, and you're talking to Grace Cully. You're no higher than anybody else Liza, you like to think you are, but you're not."

She got right up in my face "You can't speak to me like that, I am me, and you are you, I will do what I please and no one, especially you, can tell me otherwise, I can kiss your boyfriend as much as I like, I don't need your permission. I have wanted Michael for as long as I can remember and I will NOT rest until he's in my bed okay? He wants ME not you. So scurry along little girl, before you start crying." She smirked evilly.

Who does she think she is?! Oprah?!

I cracked out laughing in her face. I began to talk back, all the while sporting a very mocking tone.

"You're right, I can't tell you what to do, just like you can't tell me what to do, is there any wonder he leaves it months until he sees you again? The poor man has to recover from you groping him as soon as he walks through the door, if it was meant to be, you would have been together a long time ago but umm...oh, look at that! YOU'RE NOT! He chose me. You're a slut. I wonder how you're HUSBAND will feel when he finds out you've cheated on him? That'll hurt. You're not kidding anyone, it's not just Mike you've done this with, is it."