The next thing I knew the Slytherin team was holding out their brooms like they were showing them off. I looked down at the brooms and saw they were the same ones as mine. The nimbus 2001. It was a very sleek broom, and a fast one but how did they all get one.?

" At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to BUY their way in, they got in on pure talent." Hermione said sharply.

Well that answered my question.

Draco looked at Hermione disgustedly " No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood!"

Everyone on the Gryffindor team gasped and went into an outroar. I glared at Draco while I moved beside Hermione to put my hand on her shoulder, she looked like she was about to cry.

I know Malfoy has called her a mudblood before but it's never been in front of this many people and it's never been said so harshly. It was low even for him.

" That was way out of line Malfoy!" I yelled

" How dare you!" Angelina Johnson my fellow chaser yelled.

The next thing I knew Ron pulled out his wand and shouted " Eat slugs Malfoy!"

Their was a burst of light and I saw Ron laying on the ground. I saw him gag and a giant slug came out of his mouth. I cringed.

" Ron? Are you alright?" Hermione yelled.

The Slytherins were doubled over laughing at the sight of him.

I hated the Slytherins with a passion at the moment and walked a few steps closer to them with pure hatred in my eyes. I saw some of them back up with fear in their eyes, but Malfoy on the other hand analyzed me interestedly.

Harry put his hand on my shoulder and said " Ava, as much as I would love to see you beat them up, they aren't even worth it.

I looked away from the Slytherins and looked at Harry softly. He always knew the right thing to do and he knew how to put me in check.

I looked at Ron and stared as another round of slugs came bursting out of his mouth.

It looked like people were to grossed out to get near him. I seeming to be the only brave one, walked up briskly to him and pulled him into a sitting position while he gaged up another slug.

Harry quickly came and joined me in helping him up.

" Help me take him to Hagrids?" He asked me.

I nodded my head in response and pulled Rons arm around my head.

Hermione followed Harry and I to Hagrids and we entered unhappily.

" What happened?" Hagrid asked as he saw Ron puke up another slug.

" Oh, crap guys" I said feeling terrible " I was supposed to meet Ginny five minutes ago at the library."

" It's ok, Ava, you've done your job in helpin him here, you can go meet Ginny." Harry Smiled at me.

I looked unconvinced and guilty as Ron gagged up another round of slugs. I really should stay here and help him, but I have a mission!

I went over and kissed Ron on the cheek and said " You get better, ok? And next time you want to curse Malfoy into smitherines, don't use a broken wand."

Ron blushed but smiled and said " Yep, I'll try that next time."

I winked at Harry who also blushed and then I gave Hermione a hug " 'Mione... don't listen to Malfoy, he probably already knew that he only got on the team because his father bought his way into it. He only said it to regain control of the situation, and make you feel bad."