"Nothing man chill just tell baby boy he got to come back to work soon niggas won't wait on that ass forever" he said chuckling. I grabbed him by his collar and choked him up on the car across from us. He got me and Ken fucked up. He shouldn't be worried about shit Ken is doing. I promised his mom I would take care of him and I meant that.

"Listen J you need to leave me and Ken alone for good or I put that on my momma you'll regret not leaving us alone" I said gritting through my teeth. It was taking everything in me to not punch the life out of him. "Fuck you and that hoe nigga both of you together won't last anyways after everything you put him through"he said trying to struggle out of my grip. I applied more pressure to him and he started to have a hard time breathing.

I let him go and pushed him away from me. He was holding his chest and his little friend just stood there in silence. "Now like I said leave us the fuck alone" I said getting into my car and starting it up. I looked at the time and it was time for Amiyah to get out of daycare. I pulled off and drove to the daycare center. I pulled into the parking lot and got out the car. I walked into the building and went to the play area.

I spoke to the caregivers and one of then went to get Amiyah. "Daddy hey daddy" she said running up to me hugging me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She said her goodbyes and we left to go home. It was like 4:30 so Kenyamo was getting off of work soon. We got to the car and she looked like she was dead tired. I strapped her up and she was falling asleep before I even closed the door.

I got in and started driving home. I put on some soft music so she could sleep and it would wake me up a bit. We got home and she was knocked out. She was snoring damn near like a grown man a bit. I lightly picked her up and took her in the house. I tucked her in and closed her blinds and turned on her night light.

I left out and cracked her door behind me. I went back to the car and Ken was getting dropped off by his girl coworker. He got out and smiled at me brightly. "Hey bae" he said walking up to me giving me a big kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck kissing me and I rubbed my hands up and down his back. "Somebody missed me huh?" I said breaking the kiss.

He licked his lips and looked at me with lust in his eyes. "I missed more than that" he said pressing his body against mines. I grabbed his booty and he bit his lip. I missed his booty and his sex period. I haven't gotten any ass from him a a long ass time. Honestly it's overdue and now he doing this making me want it even more.

"Bae let's go in the house so you can show me how much you missed me" I said smirking and licking my lips. He smiled and started walking to the house. I grabbed the bags out the car quick as hell. I locked the car up and jogged to the house. Kenyamo was walking up the stairs. I wonder if he sees what I got him would it make the sex even better.

I walked up the stairs and he was in the shower. I stripped out my clothes and grabbed a towel, my lotion and some boxers. I went to the downstairs bathroom so I could be done by the time he get done. I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. I made sure my private area was clean as hell. I double washed that for this occasion. My music was interrupted and it stopped. I looked and it was a call from Kenyamo.

"What's up baby" I said confused as to why he calling me when he right upstairs. "Where you at? I'm out the shower and I took awhile come on" he said getting restless. I told him I would be right up and I hung up. I rinsed off and got out. I dried off and put on some lotion then slipped on my boxers.

I jogged up the stairs and Kenyamo was laid on his back facing the door. When he saw me he got on his knees in the bed. He looked good as hell in his outfit. He had on a blue crop top, white booty shorts and white and blue knee high socks. I walked over to the bed and sat on the bed and he came next to me. He straddled me and started kissing me deeply. His hands rubbed my face and head. I rubbed his ass and started gripping it.

I was going to tattoo my name on his ass tonight. I laid back and he kept the kiss going. I put my hand in his shorts and started to rub my hand along the split of his cheeks. He began grinding down on my erect member and I was loving it. I took my hand out his shorts and he took out my dick. "Damn bae I haven't seen this in so long I think it got bigger" he said kissing on it.

I chuckled and put my head back. He licked all over it and he finally put it in his mouth. He took the whole thing to the base. "Just like I remember damn" I moaned out. He started to suck me slow then he would speed it up and he knows that drives crazy. Man he gone get a wedding soon as hell fucking with me.

I pulled him up and kissed him. I took off his shorts and he laid on his back. I flipped him on his back because he knows that's how I like to eat it. I kissed his cheeks and was squeezing them like some pillows. I smacked him on his ass hard and watched him gasp and put an arch in his back. I buried my face in between him and went to work. I nibbled and slurped all over his hole and he squirmed like he couldn't handle it.

"Fuck Monty make love to me bae" he said moaning out in ecstacy. I grabbed the lube in my drawer and didn't even bother to put on a rubber. We don't use condoms and we only used them twice when we first started and one time he was being petty. I climbed on top of him and lubed me and him up. I kissed him as I started easing myself into him. He was tight as fuck so he hasn't fucked nobody in a while and if he did they wasn't as big as me.

I tried running but all I did was keep him in place and let him adjust to me. His ass was pulsating around me and it felt fucking amazing. "Shit bae you tight" I grunted into his ear. He reached back and grabbed me into a kiss. I started long stroking him and he was getting wet. "That's it bae right there" he said throwing it back on me. I started pounding his spot and went deeper in him. I looked down and he was creaming all over my dick.

I pulled out and laid on my back. He got on top of me and started riding me. I love when he ride with his arch and the way he was grinding on it. I was about to bust but he beat me to it and came all over my chest. "Fuck baby that dick so good" he screamed out. I felt myself about to bust and I grabbed him and kissed him. I held him in place as I stroked him in the same position. I put all of me in him as I exploded deep inside of him.

"Fuck bae" I said out of breath. I pulled out and he laid next to me. I got up after a few minutes and got a towel. I cleaned myself up a bit. "Bae you good?" I asked him because he was just laying there. "No I can't move my legs right now" he said giggling. I went over to him and cleaned him up myself. I got all of my unborn kids out of him don't ask how use your imaginations. If you watch porn you know how it came out.

I laid next to him and he put his head on my chest. We laid there in silence until I thought aloud. "Ken" I said and he answered me back. "Do you think we'll really last for good" I asked him. He looked up at me and propped himself up. "Yeah as long as we keep it up we can ride this out forever I love you that much" he said looking in my eyes. I smiled and kissed him then he laid back on chest.

"What made you ask me that?" he asked me out of the blue. I sighed and told him it was just a thought in my head. "I know when you lying just tell me" he said looking up at me. I sighed and sat up in bed. "I was at the mall today and saw Jerari and he said we wouldn't last after everything and it got me to thinking" I said looking at him and he looked at me like I was dumb.

"Monty I know we been through a whole lot of shit and I'm still here so I'm always gone be here so as long ad we keep open communication and keep each other happy we gone be great and fuck Jerari lonely bitter ass" he said and we started laughing. We kissed each other and got up to take a shower together.

When we got out we laid in the bed listening to music. "I'm sleepy goodnight bae" he said rolling on his side and putting his butt on me. I got comfortable and said "goodnight future husband".

Thoughts?

Sooooo.....I wanted to give y'all an update for my birthday and shit. Yes it's my birthday 🎉🎊🎂🎈😊🎆so this is my gift to y'all. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Prepare for the FINAL chapter soon and then I'll be putting out my newest book. I wanna thank you all for the support and love.

Don't forget to VOTE!

COMMENT!

ADD TO READING LISTS!

-FlawlessTae