Jack Always Seemed So Happy When He Came Out Of The Box!

Почніть із самого початку

“As if I have any chance now,” he groans. I give him a small, hinting smile,

“I don’t know, Melissa Mailton may or may not have been asking about you in fourth period…” I tell him. His mouth drops. Melissa is a friend of mine, not a really good friend but I still like her. She’s on the quiet side and very sweet to everyone. She’s pretty not in a way-too-much-make-up-that’s-not-actually-her-face way but a natural cute face with curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. I know for a fact that Ryan has had a huge crush on her that he’s still yet to admit.

“M-Melissa? Seriously? You’re not pulling my leg.” Ryan asks, nervously. I know he’s waiting for a PSYCH!!! But I’m not that mean. She actually had asked about him in fourth period.

“Yeah. She’s really nice. You should ask her out,” I tell him. His cheeks flush scarlet. I hope he does ask her out. They’d be such a cute couple. I actually told Melissa that she should ask him out in second period but I’m willing to bet that she’ll be too shy to.

“Really?” Ryan asks. I nod enthusiastically.  Ryan smiles and blushes again. I look up at the hall clock.

“But not right now!” I say and we run to math class.

Today’s lecture as a matter of fact isn’t math. This is our period where we have to watch the Internet safety video (Can you give me a Z! Can you give me another Z! Let’s all say zzzzzzzz….). Ryan really was asleep with his head on his desk. Dominico was doing the ‘rubber’ pencil trick continuously and I was doodling on my paper. It was a picture of someone destroying the Internet safety video for no other reason than that’s all I wanted to do.  I feel something hit me in the head and a pencil drops onto my desk. I turn and see Dominico looking guilty and surprised. I glare at him and don’t give him his pencil back. He tries to get me to give him back his writing utensil the rest of class. Due to Ms. Kinder’s already awful eyesight mixed with the darkness in the room for movie purposes, we aren’t caught.

The bell rings and the class gets up and hurries out of the room before their brains melt from boredom. When Dominico turns to look at me I brush the pencil off of my desk before grabbing my books and heading out of the room. I see him through the doorway trying to pick up the pencil but somehow every time he reaches down to pick it up, it rolls further away. Weird, huh ? ; )

I get to computer science with time to spare. I still don’t actually have any work in this class so I pull out my book and start reading. Dominico comes in just before the bell looking annoyed and holding his pencil in his hand. He slams it down on my desk, just soft enough so Mr. Asus doesn’t hear it.

“Not. Funny.” He growls. I shrug without looking up from my book,

“I thought it was,” I admit. I look up from my page and Dominico glares at me again, “You know, if you keep glaring at me this much your eyes are going to freeze that way.” I tell him. He looks really tempted to glare at me but doesn’t.

“Is that true?” he asks. I think about it,

“I don’t know but it’s what I’ve always heard. Glare at your own risk.” Dominico rolls his eyes at that last part (I think he is stretching out his eye muscles secretly because he’s scared) and dumps his stuff down before heading to our computer to work on his last project.