20: Relapses & Funerals

~So this chapter is with the sacrifice. Gonna be a depressing chapter and next chapter won't be any happier. I already know how it's gonna end 😢😢 Anyways enjoy this chapter and everyone vote, bumping up the goal because last chapter, the next one, chapter 21's goal is gonna be 21 votes. Soooo this chapter's goal:

17 VOTES & 4 COMMENTS!!!

Chapter Twenty

"Oh, my head," Jenna complained. "What's wrong with me?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asked.

"You called me," Jenna told her. "Or maybe it was Kenzie. But you were so scared." Elena and I shared a look, knowing neither of us called our aunt. "I should have realized that it wasn't either of you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."

"Klaus. It was Klaus," I stated from the otherside of Jenna.

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't remember anything after that," Jenna said. "Where are we? What happened?"

"We're at the quarry. He brought us here," I told her, placing a hand over hers, trying to calm her down a tad.

"Why don't I remember anything?"

I looked at Elena and she gulped. "Jenna, do you remember...when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena questioned.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." Then she trailed off. "Oh, God. He killed me."

"Jenna listen. Everything's going to be okay. We're gonna get you out of here," I whispered to my aunt.

"I'm a vampire?"

I couldn't answer. And before Elena could the witch, Greta came over saying, "And I bet you're hungry."

Elena suddenly stood up and rushed forward, but then was thrown back by an invisible force that I knew Greta caused. Before I knew what was happened I was tossed back so I landed next to my sister. I slowly got up only to notice a circle of flames surrounded us. "Don't bother trying to get through I spelled the circle," Greta stated. "You're trayyped, no matter what you do."

"Greta, please just let her go," Elena begged, standing next to me. Greta had picked up some sharp rock off the ground and I watched as she slid her jacket sleeve up before slicing her wrist open so some blood poured out.

"Klaus chose her," Greta said.

"No," I whimpered.

"Drink it," Greta ordered, sticking her wrist out towards Jenna.

"Jenna, don't," I pleaded.

"I can't," Jenna mumbled.

"Let her go. Hey," I muttered as Jenna was easing close. "No!" I shouted along with Elena as Jenna leaned forward and bit into her flesh.

"No," Elena gasped. We watched Greta feed her for a moment before pulling away and walking off. "Jenna. It's gonna be okay."

"Hey," I frowned as suddenly fire circled around Jenna who was now slightly in front of us and to our left. "Jenna, hey, look at me. It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay," I cried softly before seeing the small veins pop up under her eyes.

A few minutes went by and I was on the ground with my knees pulled to my chest, fighting back tears. "How are you feeling?" Elena asked.

"I feel like myself," Jenna answered. "Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified but there's another part of me...that doesn't wanna feel anything."