6: Moonstone Hunt

~Well, you guys reached my goal fast. I'm proud 😊👏🙌 So as a thank you and motive to reach this chapters goal, I'm giving TWO sneak peeks at the end of the chapter! And the second one is kinda of a hanging on the edge of your seat moment and ends with a cliff hanger...😱😲😰

LET'S REACH 10 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS?!

Chapter Six

I laid in my own bed next to Stefan who was still sleeping. I was just admiring his features. I was the absolute, hands down, luckiest girl in the world. He was just so beautiful inside and out and I wouldn't trade him for the world. If this what it feels like being in love, then I never want to fall out. Being with him has made me happier than I've ever been before. "You're staring," Stefan said, shocking me. I did not think he was awake.

I blushed, realizing he caught me. Too bad I didn't care. "I'm gazing," I corrected with a smile, my hand that rested by his shoulder moving to rub up and down his toned chest.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic," I retorted, waiting for him to open his eyes. His head turned in my direction and he opened his eyes to meet my smiling face. We both chuckled and he closed his eyes, turning his head back so he faced the ceiling once more.

Suddenly he lifted his head and pulled the pillow he was laying on over his face. "Hey," I complained, pushing it away to look at him.

"Mm," he hummed before quickly rolling over, wrapping his arms around me, and kissing me passionately. Okay, I could do this every day for the rest of my life. Wake up with him and get some kisses. Sounds perfect.

He moaned lowly in my mouth as he moved completely on top of me, getting between our legs. I pulled away for air seconds later and his lips went to attack my neck. "Ahh, this is bad of us," I reminded the goody-two-shoes while my eyes fluttered close, enjoying the pleasure he was providing.

"Mm, yes, it is," he breathed against my neck, sucking on it gently. Oh, God. Daring and spontaneous Stefan was one of the reasons I loved him. Then there was caring, sweet Stefan. Concern, worried Stefan who didn't show pity. Lastly, sexy, dominant, possessive Stefan. I loved every side to his well, perfectly rounded personality.

But right now, I was about to be responsible Kenzie, I know, shocker. "If Katherine finds out-"

"Katherine who?" He whispered, his lips brushing against mine.

"Ha, ha," I chuckled, a large grin on my face as our lips met again.

"Mm," he hummed, kissing me deeper and more hungrily. I decided to go with the flow. I wanted him all the time, honestly. We flipped over so I was on top of him, straddling his hips while we were both letting soft moans slip out against each other's lips.

"Mm. Okay, I, um--" I paused, pulling away and pressing a hand to his chest. "I need to be in the shower."

"Love it. Let's go," he smiled.

"Ha, ha. No, just me," I chuckled. "I'm late. I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing."

"Well, what do you know? So am I," he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think that's really a good idea to be at their house today?" I asked. "Mason Lockwood tried to kill you."

"I don't trust Mason. I wanna be there today to keep an eye on him."

"Okay," I shrugged. I reached over and grabbed one of my old blades. It was one of the only ones I didn't throw away. "But then we can't touch or talk. And no lingering stares," I said, pretending to be stern.