Chapter 2: Awoken

Start from the beginning

(Laurent and Larry's outfit)

I looked at the time it was 8:43 pm

I looked at the time it was 8:43 pm. Just as I was about to open my bedroom door, Lau start yelling from da living room.

Laurent: Larry!!! Hurry up, bro! The crew waiting for us outside!

Larry: *yells out loud* I'm coming!!! I told them I non wanna go! Now they have to wait cause I take my time!

Lau: Ugh! You such a baby!

I huffed out and shrugged my shoulders before going to my bed and sitting myself down and waited der for 15 mins, only to make my broder mad.

Finally getting up, heading towards the living room where I saw lau sitting on the couch wit a mad look on he face.

Larry: You ready to go.

He nodded in response.

*Laurent mumbles: Finally, took you long enough.*

Larry: *smacks lau on the head* I heard da.

Laurent: *chuckles* You was suppose to hear da.

I grabbed the keys from the coffee table and headed out before locking the door. It took us about 25 minutes to get to the club. Walking to da building the first thing we hear when da bouncers open da doors was the music was blasting through the speaker's. Going deeper into the club we were all greeted by a couple people who wanted to take pictures and which nicely agreed. Just as the people leave I turn to my left about to tell Laurent something, but he had disappeared through the crowd.

I sighed and went to the VIP room and saw my brother through da big glass window wall watching him having the time of his life, while I waited impatiently. Couple minutes later, feeling da couch dat I was sitting on dip. Turning to my left seeing some dude about me and mon frère's age, maybe a tad younger.

???: Wassup man, You enjoying yourself?

I not wanted to be rude so I answered he question before introducing myself.

Larry: To be honest, I not really wanted to be here. I'm Larry.

???: Oh my bad, I'm Jason. *sticks out hand, larry shaking it* So what brings you here?

Larry: My crew invite me and my broder to have a good time, but I was non in da mood today.

Jason: I think I just met him when I was dancing. Twins.

Larry: Yup, dat my broder.

We continue to talk getting to know each other. My bother came by one time and we talked to jason. Den lau left again, leaving me der, again. I was fed up in being here so I excused myself dapping him, telling him afterwards we should hang out sometime and he agreed.