The party

Kelsey arrived a hour later with bags full of clothes and shoes and make up. We went upstairs and she immediately said "Ok sit in the chair" she pointed at my make-up tables chair "And I will do your hair and makeup" I agreed and she got to work putting on base, eyeliner, mascara, foundation and a lot of other make-up she then straightens my hair and puts in a tiny braid on the side of my head. When I look in the mirror it looks awesome "Thanks Kelsey it looks awesome" I say she smiles and says "Your welcome" and then starts on her make-up. I go to my closet and get out some high waisted denim shorts and a black tank top and I put on black high heels I then put on some white hoop earrings and a silver bracelet when I finish Kelsey says I look amazing. Kelsey has curled her hair and put on some makeup that is a little lighter then mine and she is wearing a white dress that stops just above the knee with cuts on the side she is also wearing white hoops and a silver bracelet and she is wearing gold high heels that have sparkles on them. She looked awesome so when we were finished getting ready we grabbed our purses, our phone's and I grabbed my car keys and we went to my car and we drove to the party.

 She looked awesome so when we were finished getting ready we grabbed our purses, our phone's and I grabbed my car keys and we went to my car and we drove to the party

When we got to the party it was packed and the music was blasting so loud that we could hear it from outside

When we got to the party it was packed and the music was blasting so loud that we could hear it from outside. When we go into the party we see lots of red solo cups and people dancing on the dance floor "I'm gonna go find Caleb and you can just dance and I will be back" Kelsey says and I respond with a ok and she smiles at me before going to find Caleb and I go to the kitchen and see some punch and pour some into a red solo cup before taking a sip and downing it "That's so good" I say taking another and downing it I down seven and then go to the dance floor and start dancing and a few seconds later a guy joins me and we dance to a few more songs before he turns me around and he leans in but I pull away and try and get away from him but he holds on to my arm "Get your hands off me" I say "Not untill I get a kiss" He says and then in a split second he gets punched and knocked to the floor and when I see who it is I gasp, Caleb just punched him hard on his eye, jaw and nose "She said you must get your hands off her" he said giving him one last punch and standing up "Don't ever touch her again" he yells and glares at the guy who I now recognize as Parker. We go outside "Look I'm sorry maybe I took it to far and ..." he didn't finish because I pulled him into a hug "Thank you, Thank you so much" I say "Your welcome Lizzy" he says hugging me back "How about we just forget about this and get Kelsey and we all go to my house and watch movies" I say "That sounds perfect" he said smiling and with that we went and tried to find Kelsey.

When we got to my house about an hour later(we found Kelsey puking in a toilet) we went inside and went to the couch, we put on a movie and we made popcorn and we all watched movies till we fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up I noticed to things 1) I had a killer headache and 2) I couldn't move I then found out why I couldn't move when I saw that Calebs arm was around my waist and now I could not move and then when I tried to wriggle out of his arm he pulled me to his chest almost like a teddy bear I sighed and went back to sleep.

When I woke up (again) I was happy that I could actually move this time but the headache was still there, I groaned and Caleb came in with some water "Here we go and here is some pills to help with the headache" he said "Thanks" I say smiling and take the pill before drinking the water "Wheres Kelsey?" I ask "Shes in the bathroom puking she drank more than you did" he said "Oh" I say.

When Kelsey and Caleb had left I just stayed in my bed and watched Netflix and then I ate something changed into pyjamas and fell asleep.

*Monday*

I wake up and go take a 5 minute shower when I get out I dry my hair and my body and then go to my closet. I pick out a grey tank top and put on some long jeans and some white sneakers and a red jersey but I don't zip up the jersey and then I go to my make-up table and curl my brown hair into wavy curls I then work on my make-up putting on base, concealer, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner and lipstick and some other products. When I am finished I go downstairs and I go and eat some cereal "Morning sweetie" My parents say, they have gotten used to the makeover "Morning mom, morning dad" I say finishing my cereal and washing it I give them a kiss on the cheek and grab my bag and my phone and going outside.

Outside Kelsey and Caleb where waiting for me leaning against Caleb's Mercedes "Hey" they say "Hi" I say and then give each of them a hug before Kelsey and I get into the back seat. We all talk and laugh and sing to the radio on the way to school.

When we arrive at school we all get out and then Caleb locks the car and we walk into school. We go to our lockers and then just talk in the halls and then I hear "Hey Lizzy" I turn around and see Parker.

******************************

Hey guys.

So I'm sorry I didn't update in like 5 days I have been working really hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoy it. If you make any covers for this story I would love if you could send them to me and tell me what you think of the chapter.

Please vote and comment if you like the story.
Thank you.

-Jenna