I'm sorry

Emily POV
   "I'm sorry." I repeated for the millionth time as the Centaur gave me a tour of this profound camp. "It's all right, my dear." He kept saying. This man-horse was to nice to me. I mean I held a knife to his throat. A freaking knife. "I'm Emily Queen." I said. The horse-man gave me a look indicating he already knew this. "I'm Chiron." He said politely. Wow this horse-man was nice and a gentlemen or would be considered a gentlehorse?? I had no idea so I just asked him what was on my mind. "So you know my Dad?" I asked. The awkwardness was pretty intense. "It depends. Who is your Father? Do you know?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and for some reason I wanted to lie. My main instinct was he shouldn't know just yet. "Nope." I said casually. We were walking in the woods towards the Campfire. Aparently id missed dinner. Great I wasn't starving at all. As we made out way down I looked at all the amazing buildings and thought I wonder how they made that? I guess it was some daughter of Hephaestus thing. Finally we made it to the camp fire. A bunch of people were singing and laughing until Chiron pounded his good on the stones. "Campers! We have a new camper today. Emily Queen." He said. People were looking at me. I didn't like it. "Do you know what weapons you want my dear." Chiron said to me. "Yes. A bow and Arrow, sword, and throwing daggers." I said. People gave me strange looks. "Child of Ares?" One chick asked. "No I don't think so." Said chiron. Then a bright light filled into the night. Above my head was a flaming Hammer. Oh hells naw. I saw what this did to people in the movies. They all die. "All hail, Emily Queen, daughter of Hephaestus, God of Blacksmiths and Fire." Chiron said. Then a man shimmered to life next to me. "My daughter." He said. A warm smile on his face. "Dad?" I asked. He nodded. I hugged him and when I finally let go he said," I have a gift for you." He handed me a bow and a quiver full of Arrows. Along with a sword and and pouch that connects to your belt with throwing knives. " The throwing knives pouch has an endless supply. You must stay safe Emily. Chiron its for her. She has 2 weeks to prepare. She will be one of my only children to be a warrior." He said to the crowd. Oh hell. I hate attention. "You will train with the Ares cabin and the Apollo cabin. But there is one person I want to teach you sword fighting." He said to me. "Who?" I asked. "Percy Jackson." He said. A Boy came to the front. He was 17 with messy Hey black hair and bright green eyes. Hubba Hubba. Wowzies he was adorable."I'm Percy." He said. I nodded. "Dad, why now? You knew what I was going through? Didn't you?" I asked. He gave me a sad smile. "Sadly yes." He said. I looked down at the sword Dad just handed to me. It was 4 feet long with a red jewel on the hilt. It was glowing. It was beautiful. "Hephaestus. You say I will be a warrior. You say I am your daughter. But you are wrong. You may be my Father. But Sam Steel is my Dad. He took care of me when my Mom was an alcoholic. He is my Father. You are a mere sperm donor." I said. I could see the discomfort in his eyes. The sadness and sorrow. "Emily-" he started, but I cut him off. "No. I don't want your apologies. And I don't want your grief. I will follow my duties, but I will not listen to you." I said. I put the bow over my back with the quiver. I strapped the throwing daggers to my belt and sheathed my sword. I gave a hard look and nodded. "Where do I sleep?" I asked. A Boy jumped up. He had an impish grin. He looked like a Latino elf. "Hello. I'm Leo Valdez. Son of Hephaestus. I'm a user." He said wiggiling his eyebrows. " No wonder you look like that. You need to lay off Meth." I said. Everyone laughed. Leo blushed a bright tinge of red. "Not that kind of user. A fire user." He said. I gave him a questioning look. He smiled. He opened his palm and Fire flickered to life. Maybe I can do it to. I thought to myself. Then I prayed to my Dad for help even though he was standing right there. I did what you said. I showed courage and stood up to you. Can I use fire like he can? Suddenly my palm felt heated. A fire burst from my hand and hit the camp fire. I suddenly felt tired. I wobbled a bit and then fell. "Dad?" I croaked. Hephaestus hobbled over and said,"hhmm, powerful. Leo take her to her room." He said. Leo nodded. "What room?" I asked. "I knew you were coming For a while." He said. Leo and Percy tried to sling my arms over there shoulders, but Leo fell. So Percy picked me up bridal style and carried me. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a minute, and when I opened my eyes I was lying on a pink bed. Ugh! I prefer blue! Then everything went black.