Who are you?

Emily POV
I'm my dream I was sitting next to my Mother in the car. She was speeding towards Sam's old house. "Come on please." She was muttering over and over again. Then she pulled up to the drive way and breathed a sigh of relief. "Sam!" She screamed. She pounded on the door. "Sam!!" She yelled again. Then Sam appeared half-asleep in the door way. "Samantha? It's the middle of the night. Are you drunk?" He asked. "No! I came to tell you. Don't leave me. Please. It's all right. I'm done with drinking. I just want you." She said. She's said these words more than a hundred times before. "Samantha. Where's Emily?" He asked worriedly. "With her Father." Was all she said. If I hadn't of gone through with that dog I would've been worried to. "Samantha. Emily's Father is dead." He said through his tears. "Is Emily dead?" He asked. "She's with her Father." My mom said. Sam looked scared. " Okay give me a couple of minutes to repack my bags." He said and went inside. I followed him. He ran into the House and dialled 911. I heard the 911 what's your Emergency? Sam looked awfully pale. "Yes this is Sam Steel. I live and 239 North Broadway. My Wife and I split. She has a daughter. Emily Queen. I think she killed her." What is the name of your wife Mr. Steel? And where does she live? "Her name is Samantha Queen. She lives at 493 Oakland Ave. But she's here. She- she has blood on her shirt and scratch marks on her face. Please hurry!" He finished and hung up. He walked slowly back outside where my Mother sat on the steps. Her head in her hands. "Where's your bags?" She asked. Sam gave her a sad look. "I'm not going." He said. Mom gave him a look that said what happened? Why not? "Samantha, come inside." He said gently. Mom followed him. "Sit." He ordered and she sat. He quickly lept into action. He grabbed duct tape and quickly taped my Mom to the chair. No Sam Stop!! She didn't kill me! I'm alive! I really am with my Father. I tried to say it, but my voice failed me. Sam brought out his phone and tried to call me. It went to voice mail. "Em! It's Sam. Where are you? Your Mom showed up. Why does she have Blood on her shirt? Call me back. Please say your okay." He looked down at Mom. "How could you? She's your daughter." He said. Hate dripping from every word. "I didn't harm her! I love her!" She yelled. Sam glared at her. "All that Alcohal is messing you up Samantha. Why? And if you loved her you wouldn't have abused her." He said. "I didn't want to. I was in a dark place. I was inlove with her father. I didn't want to let him go. He came back. Said he was sorry. I'm ready to let go of him. Sam please. I only want you." She said. Then the sound of sirens appeared. No, my dreamself thought. Then a rapping at the door. And 2 police officers came in to take my Mother away.
Then the dream changed. I was on the steps of the Farm House. The man with kind eyes looked down at me. Why have you come? His face seemed to be asking, but he said nothing. Then his mouth opened wide and a shrill squeak was let loose. I held my hands against my ears to block out the noise. "STOP!!" I yelled. But the sound continued to carry on and on forever. I don't know why, but I removed my hands from my ears and stood up facing the man in the wheelchair. "You have no control over me. Stop that noise." My dreamself said. Then the sound stopped and the man in the wheelchair began to transform. Now his skin was an ugly reddish color. His beard had fires sprouting here and there. His kind eyes were the same. He had mismatched legs and seemed to limp a lot. The man opened his mouth and this time a deep, gruff voice spoke. Not that horrible sound. "You have done well my daughter. You have beat the odds. When you wake. Tell the man in the wheel chair that you need a bow and arrows. You will be one of my only children to be a warrior. You will work with swords, daggers, and bow and arrows. You will bring happiness to your mother. You will make me proud." Then he began to dissolve. Growing fainter and fainter. "Father! What am I? How will I make you proud?" I asked. He only smiled and said,"you already have. Sleep well Emily Queen." Then once again. Everything went black.
I jumped awake. I lay in a bed with curtains to my right and night stand to my left. On the night stand sat my pocket knife. I reached over quickly and opened the blade. I jumped out of the bed and realised that was a huge mistake. Pain flared through my arm and stomach. I ignored the pain and walked out from behind the curtain. There were people on all the beds who looked a lot worse than I did. After a while I spotted the door. I walked quickly to it and stepped into the bright light of the sun. I squinted, trying to find out where I was. When I could see properly I saw something I couldn't explain. There was a bunch of Ancient looking buildings mixed with newer ones. There was an Amphitheater, Pavilion, and a climbing wall that clashed together violently. I saw a bunch of buildings nestled in the woods. I saw a canoe lake and a river. Finally I spotted the Giant Farm House in the middle of a strawberry feild. I ran to it. I repeatedly knocked on the door. Finally the man from the wheel chair opened the door. But he wasn't in a wheel chair. He had the lower half of a stallion and the upper half of a man. A centaur. I quickly jumped on his back and held my knife to his throat. "Who the Hell are you? Where am I?" I asked. The Centaur looked stunned. Finally he said," Emily Queen. I am Chiron. The activities director of this camp." I looked down at him. Jabbing my knife harder against his neck. "What camp?" I asked. "Camp Half-Blood." He said. I loosened my knife from his neck. I'd made it. I'd made it to Camp Half-Blood.