"I need to talk to you about something." I changed the subject before he could tease me more.

"What? You want to do it now?" He wiggled his eyebrows, excited.

"No, you pervert. Can't you think about anything else other than sex?" I scolded him playfully.

"I try but every time I see you, my mind goes crazy." He ran a finger down my face and jawline, turning my head to plant a kiss on my lips.

Okay, so that's the way to break the news to him. Here goes nothing. I kissed him back more passionately and soon climbed on his lap, straddling his body as I leaned down to kiss his neck.

"I have to tell you something." I said as I placed more butterfly kisses on his neck.

"Hm? Now?" He panted as his hands found their way onto my thighs, rubbing them up and down.

"Last night... someone came to see me." I said, moving up to kiss his jawline.

"Yeah? Who?" He said between pants.

"Chanyeol." I said, placing a powerful kiss on his lips, not giving him the time to respond. He moaned as I bit his lower lip. As the kiss got deeper and heated, I was suddenly flipped over, reversing our position with Taehyung sitting snuggly between my legs.

He slowed the pace of the kiss, pulling away, our lips brushing against each other as he spoke in a low and husky voice: "Do you think I'm stupid?" His eyes pierced through mine and my stomach turned at his stern tone. "Trying to use seduction to fool me?" He thrusted slowly against my core, making my breath hitch. "If you don't start talking now about Chanyeol, I swear you won't be able to walk for a whole month." He pulled away slightly to let me talk. I cleared my throat, feeling the beads of sweat rolling down the sides of my face as the room got hotter.

"Uhm... He dragged me out of the club and... into his car..." I started but he suddenly became more rigid.

"Did he try anything on you?" His words were cold.

"No... it's nothing like that." I said as I cleared my throat again. I opened my mouth to continue but the words wouldn't come out. I was so nervous that he was gonna get mad and hurt me.

"Rei. I'm warning you." He started trusting again and I could feel his erection through his clothes as he pressed harder in order to catch my wrists and pin them above my head. I bit my lip to prevent letting out the moan that I swallowed quickly as I closed my eyes.

"Tae... please. You're not helping me." I whispered.

"I wasn't planning on helping, babe." He got closer to my ear and whispered "If you don't get to the point faster I'm afraid I won't be able to keep this to myself." He said, licking the shell of my ear as he continued to rub his crotch against me. My body trembled at the feeling as goosebumps appeared on my skin. "Now talk!" He hissed, annoyance clear in his tone.

"He said he'll let me live if I end things with you and move in with him." I breathed out quickly and squeezed my eyes shut.

"And what did you say?" He said, tightening his grip on my wrists and freezing his movements.

"I told him that I couldn't. But he didn't care. He gave me until tonight to think about it." I told him. "Tae.. I don't wanna die." I bit my lip as tears started forming into my eyes. His gaze softened as he saw the tears running down my face and leaned down to kiss them all away.

"You won't, princess. I'll be here to protect you." He smiled as he let go of my wrists to hug me, pulling me up and placing me into his lap as he sat cross legged onto the mattress. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" He asked as soon as I relaxed.

"Because I was afraid that you would get mad and hurt me." I said in a low tone.

"What?" He said surprised at my assumptions as he pulled me back to look at my face. I looked at him shyly as he continued, "I would never hurt my princess." He said, placing several light pecks on my lips. I chuckled and he stopped. "But using seduction on me, though?" He laughed.

"Shut up." I hit his chest, playfully.

"The problem is: What am I gonna do about this?" He said, pointing at his erection. I gave him an apologetic smile and he shook his head, pouting. "Not cool, babe. It hurts, this physically hurts." He fake cried.

"I'm sorry. You know I love you." And as soon as I said it my hands went to my mouth to shut it.

"You what?" He smiled. "Say that again." He whispered.

"Nothing." I said, coughing.

"Please, I heard you loud and clear. You said you love me." He smiled widely, kissing me but he stopped and frowned, looking me dead in the eyes. "A good girlfriend who loves their partner shows their love through actions, though." He shrugged, furrowing his brows, somehow offended by the treatment he received from me.

"I know but..." I trailled off.

"But what?" He teased me.

"Ugh. I said no and that's final." I told him as I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. "Tae~" I whined.

"We still have to do something about Chanyeol." He said in a serious tone. I looked away and he pulled my chin up to look at him again. "I wasn't joking when I told you I will protect you." He said as he placed another kiss on my pouty lips. "We'll get through this. I promise. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go fix my boner because my own girlfriend wouldn't help me." He said as he got off the bed. I laughed at his loud remark and laid back on the bed. "Oooh Kookie~" He sang as I threw a pillow at him and he looked at me laughing, "What? Fine. I won't sleep with him anymore but you should take his place if you want me all for yourself." He winked as he got into the bathroom.

What am I gonna do? I only have 12 hours to make my decision.