Introduction

Hi New Reader!

If you're discovering me through Wattpad, welcome! Most people probably know my writing from Reddit's WritingPrompts community, where I write short stories and flash fiction every day on all sorts of topics. I also write some longer stories, like The Necromancer, which is published here on Wattpad.

I also have a subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/Luna_Lovewell) where most of my stories are collected. But some users have asked that I put it on Wattpad as well, so that they can receive easy email notifications whenever a new story is posted. And so that you Wattpad fans can get the same content without going over to Reddit.

This book will be updated daily, with a mix of both new stories (I try to write at least one per day on weekdays) and older stories that I've written over the past year and a half. There are stories in tons of different genres with all sorts of different themes. Some are intended to make you laugh, some to make you cry, and some to get you on the edge of your seat. There are also some multi-part stories that will be uploaded into chapters.

I've uploaded a sample chapter here called Houses of Heaven, which was a recent popular story. I'll also be adding a cover at some point soon.

Enjoy!!