Chapter 22

Brooke's P.O.V

Me and Harry just finished discusing the wedding, and it's date and stuff like that. My phone started ringing and I looked at the ID.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey." Jewls said. "Where are you?"

"I'm at Harry's flat. why?"

"You need to get home. Mum is sick, and we need to fly to America to see what's going on" She said.

"Ok. I'll get Harry to take me home." I agreed standing up. Harry stood up with a concerned look on his face.

"Ok. Hurry. I'm packing everything you need ok?"

"Ok"

She hung up and so did I. "Everything ok?" Harry asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I hope. My Mum is sick and me and Jewls have to fly to America today." I said picking up my purse "Can you take me home?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah. But I'm coming too." He said running to his bedroom.

"Harry! You don't need to!" I told him.

"I know that. But It's your Mum, and I know her pretty well, and I'm going."

"Harry-"

"Don't argue with me! You know how it will end up." He cut me off. He's right. He always wins our arguments, and you can't tell him no.

"Fine" I sighed. But I'm kind of Happy he's coming. He is pretty close to my Mum and I know she loves him like a son-(in-law.)

One day for my birthday they cooked an entire meal for me! It was just me, Harry, Jewls, Dad, and Mum. That had to be the BEST birthday ever. Other then the fact that Harry and Jewls made the cake explode all over me.

My Dad is close to Harry too. They used to go golfing a lot together, before Mum and Dad moved. I would go with them just to watch them.

I LOVED watching Harry golf! The way he swings the club, and the way his muscels flex perfectly. Wow. I know. I'm Crazy.

"Ok. Let's go!" Harry said running to the door, me following behind.

My phone rang again and it was Jewls...again.

"Yes?" I asked

"You need to bring Harry too. I'm going to be in the room with Mum and you need someone to keep you company." She said bossily

"Ok. He's already coming. But why can't I be in the room with Mum?" I asked confused.

"Uhm... Just bring him ok?" She said unpatiently

"What's wrong with her anyways?"

"I'll tell you later! ok? bye!" Well she's mad.

*** Later at the airport ***

"Flight 176 to America, your plane is now boarding" The announcer yelled. We got up and started walking towards the plane.

We put our luggage on the convayer belt thing, and got on the plane. I sat against the window, and Harry ast beside me. Jewls sat behind us, and A really attractive guy sat beside her. But I have Harry, so He isn't that attractive to me. :)

"Harry, I'll be right back." I said getting up and walking to the food cart. I grabbed two waters, and one banana split and two spoons. I turned around and started walking back to my seat next to Harry, but the seat was taken.

A girl with short blonde hair and brown eyes was sitting next to Harry trying to get him to talk to her. I walked up to her and put my hand on my hip.

"Get out of my seat" I said like a warning.

"Why? So you can have him? I don't think so!" She said in a sassy voice.

"Well I'm his fiancé smart mouth, so I sugest you get out of my seat or I'll get you out myself" I said harshly, giving her a death glare. She looked really agrivated as she got up and walked back to her seat.

Harry chuckled and looked at me. "That's my girl" He smirked. I smiled and his attention went to my hands "Ooo! Banana split!" He yelled. I laughed and handed him a spoon.

-------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment please!!!

If you havn't noticed, I've been trying to update every other day. It hasn't worked since last time, because I've been busy lately, so sorry about that! Sorry for the kindof short chaper too. :/

I think I'm going to do a sequel. Probably anyways. Thanks again for reading!!! 😘😘😘